Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

I'm only seeing the full goon guild when I search in-game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Roshambo posted:

"Goon Squad" case sensitive is the second guild.

Would it be better for both guilds to focus on one city or split objectives?

That was it. Applied as drmaniac sa

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

So for heroes do you only get the 2 starts plus whatever is in your renown tree? The dwarf and the healer lady seem terrible.

Also is there a map of where all the bosses are? Those set bonuses seem like they'd help a ton.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Does increasing Avalon's leadership skill boost his unit cap up too? The way it's worded makes it sound like it just increases your bronze cap by x

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

What's the best use of premium currency?

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Yeah I hope they add more non-guild content because you can't really do poo poo without a city. I'm also hitting a resource wall with my normal production rates. I can't imagine how slow the start of this game would have been if I didn't use all those codes in the op.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

How much renown do you need to get the stuff for count and marquis? Thinking about dropping from goon squad to get the priest and vireon since he's supposed to be good (and getting to castle level 30 seems like it would take months.)

Also it seems like only a hand full of people per server ever get angels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Yeah if this is how taking a city is going to be I don't think I'm going to be playing long. I have all level 3-4 silver units, like 5 level 10 heroes and a bunch of catapults and stomping a level 9 city only took off 1000 damage...out of 50000.

• Locked thread