Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Few questions:
What is Linari good for? the only thing I see you can do with it is open chests

Do we only permanently lose units outside of Athaly? Recently started losing some and that's the only reason I can think of yes

Is there a wiki to tell me what these Hero abilities do at higher levels

It's probably better to focus on tech rather than spread it out?

Setset fucked around with this message at 12:36 on Jun 22, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Ah, murdering yellows in our territory before going off to work for several hours

I'm not sure why that one guy loses 100% of his units, but i'll take it!

e: oh yeah, lichs dont revive. hmm. i hope they're cheap to build at least

Setset fucked around with this message at 11:50 on Jun 23, 2017

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Lot of room in AOGoon applied as lube banjo

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Subliminal Ninja posted:

Has anyone figured out how to get your castle structures to offer upgrades from bronze to silver units? What level is required?

lotts of research in the academy

Ludo Friend posted:

When all the bases in the city hits 0 defence you can then claim the city. I'm finding with a 60k defense rating it's taking me forever to bring it down. I've managed to get 6 rank 2 catapults into my army, and I still only do 2.6k damage. I'm hoping rank 3 or the silver rank 3 start to do significantly more damage!

crap it's going to take forever to take a city

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Howlfax in orange territory only has 4 cities guarding it. It's kind of known on the Kingdom right now though and there's a group of purples ganging up on it. What would make us win it instead of them?

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer

cliffdiver posted:

Yeah I was thinking about this last night. How the hell are you supposed to take a city from an opposing faction? Like say we all hammer into Gonesh over the next couple days. When we beat people do they get kicked out of the city for good, or a set amount of time? What's to stop them from moving right back in 8 hours later with fresh 50k walls?

when the server first opens there are a lot of no mans land cities and it's a lot easier to get one. just gotta be there within the first several hours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Setset
Apr 14, 2012
Grimey Drawer
was checking out the newest server yesterday and in the first ~5 hours one player can capture the smaller neutral cities.

best chance for goons getting a city would be to ask one of the higher guilds for their old one when they upgrade. I guess trading cities is a thing

• Locked thread