Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Virtue posted:

Is there a trick to getting my music to play over the game audio?

I'd like to know this too. But sonfar I've searched far and wide to find some sort of wiki but to no avail. How new is this game anyway? Couple months? Weeks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

DontMindMe posted:

EDIT: Hawkspire may be a lost cause actually. While new, there are a bunch of uber whales that appear to have gone mad

If you still want to join and try to take over this guild from within, join Reaperz in Fableton. Open to everyone right now and only 3 people have joined so far.

Yeah I hopped in, saw that and was like yyyyeahhhhh no. I think our best bet aside from trying to ninja a city is to coordinate something down the line to pick a small city and just rush it. Have everyone prepared with gold/materials to replenish troops so we can keep the assault up.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

Ludo Friend posted:

Please hold my guild spot open for now. Switching guilds to grab my rank rewards then coming back.

I feel like this is the appropriate thing to do if we want to be serious about getting an advantage. I know it seems wonky but hey, goons do what it takes to win.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

cpaf posted:

There are a lot of balance problems but game is still fun and good imo

Honestly I enjoy the challenge and anticipation of eventually taking a city. Plus I like watching my numbers go up. I'm a sucker for poo poo like this.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

DrManiac posted:

So for heroes do you only get the 2 starts plus whatever is in your renown tree? The dwarf and the healer lady seem terrible.

The healer is very meh but I think the dwarf gets good for sieging at level 10, his ability gives 10% damage to siege troops each rank.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Yeah I was thinking about this last night. How the hell are you supposed to take a city from an opposing faction? Like say we all hammer into Gonesh over the next couple days. When we beat people do they get kicked out of the city for good, or a set amount of time? What's to stop them from moving right back in 8 hours later with fresh 50k walls?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Yeah it really lost its luster quickly. I was all for the challenge of capturing a city but god drat is it depressing when you bust your rear end and then some guy with a guild name you can't pronounce clicks a button faster than you.

• Locked thread