Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
porktree
Mar 23, 2002

You just fucked with the wrong Mexican.
Applied to Goon Squad, as duh, Porktree.

edit: Oh, hey, changing Realms resets all your resources, and if you spent a buck on the patron pack it's gone as well. I kind of expected my castle to go back to level 1, but thought I'd be able to keep all my gems and potions. Oh well, no big deal.

porktree fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Jun 22, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

porktree
Mar 23, 2002

I'm doing ok, but seem to be missing key instructions because by tomorrow morning I'll have a lvl 10 castle, and I have no loving clue as to how I capture or attack cities. I'm really leary of leaving my city, since the last time it reset my progress and rewards (and wasted 99c). I'm in the Goon Squad guild.

Tell me what to do.

porktree
Mar 23, 2002

I finally saw the attack option for a city outside my zone. But it also tells me I cant get loot until I move my city, every option to move my city appears to leave the Goon Squad House. Wtf.

Also, it's unclear enough what will hopapoen if I go back to the other realm (and why would I want multiple characters) that I'm writing off that 99c.

This game is better than CoC. But Im hitting the wait and hoard wall hard at level 10.

porktree
Mar 23, 2002

Mr.PayDay posted:

I am City Lord/Governor of Cleopolis now, are any Goons still playing?

Warriors? I am in that. Are you Dark Valen?

porktree
Mar 23, 2002

Are we going to hold Cleo? I can move back, my walls are at about 30k though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

porktree
Mar 23, 2002

Sounds good. I’m following you then.

Or not - I don’t see how to migrate.

porktree fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Aug 12, 2017

• Locked thread