Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Love Topanga
Oct 3, 2003
Applied to Goon Squad as TLuv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Love Topanga
Oct 3, 2003

Coq au Nandos posted:

So, now that we've all had a chance to grind up to decent levels, it's time to focus on Gonesh.

I just hit 9, ran over there to help smash the city and was promptly destroyed by a dude and his gang of giant spiders...

This put about half my army in the hospital and the other half are dead (i think?) Any tips? Should I face these guys without an army? What units should I focus on to make sure I'm even strong enough to attack?

I think were going to need to coordinate something here. Is there a list of cities that we should focus on? Left to right, right to left? I'm having fun dicking around with PVE , but completely lost when it comes to contributing to us capturing a city.

I Love Topanga
Oct 3, 2003
Sunglade is about to go down. Rush it if you can.

We may be able to snipe it.

I Love Topanga
Oct 3, 2003
That has to get changed at some point (soon)... right? I'd rather not quit already, but we're going to run out of poo poo to do pretty soon.

I Love Topanga
Oct 3, 2003
Reddit post from the devs, some kind of fix is on the way. https://www.reddit.com/r/artofconquestgame/comments/6js99p/developer_diary_june_27th/

maybe some dev posted:

let me try to give you a brief overview of what the new system looks like.

The main difference is that the person that first clicks the button for moving in will not immediately move in with their entire troop strength, city wall and garrison. Instead, he or she (and any members of their House that actively choose to walk up to this city and also move in at that time) will need to pass a ten-minute countdown during which they can be challenged to real-time PVP duels. This countdown pauses once all the claimants are engaged in these PVP duels and only once the House endures this 10 minute countdown without being kicked out by other challengers, will it actually move in completely. The interesting thing here is that even members of your own kingdom can attack you here if they feel like you were the one who unfairly tried to claim their city after their House did all the fighting.

• Locked thread