Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

kater posted:

I filled my cart up to $150 and then slowly removed everything. My primary thought was 'I still have Assassin's Creed 3 installed'. I'm not sure if that is like, a shame thing, or maybe I want to play it or something? It is hard to buy stuff when you still have Assassin's Creed 3 installed.

AC3 is bad and waste of time. Uninstall it then hide it from your library. If you're letting AC3 dictate not playing better games then goondolences

Buy AC4 instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

victrix posted:

I did not like SPAZ2 and that made me very sad because I loved the first one. They've patched it a fair amount, post a trip report, curious to hear your thoughts.

:same:

SPAZ1 was a loving great random game out of nowhere back when indie competition was a lot lower. it had some grindy problems once the zombie meatships came out, but i really liked the overall package and mechanics

I'm very curious to hear how SPAZ2 ends out, heard it was kinda sucky but that was awhile ago

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Alien Rope Burn posted:

The Hidden Cost of Steam or: Why I Bought a 6TB Drive.

Now that comcast is capping everyone's usage, i can see the value in this. i didn't give a poo poo before because I could have a 50 gb game downloaded in easily under an hour

tho to be honest i have no time to replay games ever so w/e. but i've considered buying another 3TB or so harddrive so i dont have to redownload big poo poo like doom (which i did uninstall)

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Chobayt posted:

Anyone have anything to say about my picks from the Humble Store sale before I go ahead and pull the trigger?

Monstrum
TIS-100
Space Pirates and Zombies
Hammerwatch
Eldritch
A.I. War Collection
Sproggiwood

$21.98

Any recommendations/words of caution appreciated.

I did not like Hammerwatch orr Eldritch. They're... certainly games.. but not particularly amazing or worth playing unlesss you have shittons of free tiem and theres' better games to play. Caveat is certainly get Hammerwatch if you have people to co-op with because any game with co-op is inherently good.

Sproggiwood and SPAZ are p solid choice. I dunno about the rest

• Locked thread