Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

StrixNebulosa posted:

Bringing back an old effort-post of mine about Roguelikes, my favorite genre!

Dungeons of Dredmor, a clunky classic for 2.49$. It's funny, its skill-tree hasn't been duplicated by anyone else yet, and it brought roguelikes to the mainstream. I also here there's a tiny tiny chance it might be getting a new patch or something? Fingers crossed!

Risk of Rain, my new favorite Spelunky-esque game. 2.49$, has great dynamic difficulty and cool items - you try to clear five stages and their bosses before the timer reaches the insane difficulties, steadily getting stronger - or dying. I love it a lot!

Dredmor isn't just a fun roguelike, it's a genuinely fun game that'll make you laugh almost every run. And Risk of Rain's soundtrack is so good I keep coming back to it just to listen. $5 for both games is a ridiculous steal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Bought Dead Cells and Death Road to Canada, only played the latter so far because it's so addicting. Played today (July 4th), Uncle Sam showed up, died, exploded into an avatar of patriotic fury called MUSCLE EAGLE :911:

Buy Death Road to Canada.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

ilmucche posted:

Is death road to canada worth it around 10 euros? Definitely going in on NBA2K17 for 12 bucks. Heard the career mode is fun, and there aren't a lot of good sports games on pc. At least not until super mega baseball 2 comes out.

Yes. I bought it during the steam sale and have about 8 hours in it over the course of a few days, it's great.

• Locked thread