Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

So when should I expect to be able to access Steam? poo poo is impossible to browse right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Xaris posted:

Web browser is working fine for me and I could checkout right now which is loading and showing fine, but Im just waiting anyways.

I'm having no luck through Steam, the phone app or the web browser.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

TopHatGenius posted:

Damnit I'm trying to set a limit of 50bux for the sale but I see things like Prey for sale.

Is it worth 40bux for that game? I know it's super new too.

I'd wait, the game's too focused on combat and the combat is absolutely terrible which is a shame because everything else is great. I bought it for $60 and still haven't finished it because I grew incredibly bored due to the bad enemy design and gunplay. I don't think I'll ever pick it back up.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

tag youre fat posted:

What's Mad Max like? It's €5 on bundlestars

Awesome and kicks tons of rear end, get it.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

How's Dying Light? I'm looking for some fun 4 player co-op with friends and I heard it's pretty solid for that.

Also is The Following part of it (the image seems to imply so?) and is the season pass worth getting? Or any of the DLC?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Thanks for the Dying Light recommendations. I guess I'm gonna buy 4 copies now.

• Locked thread