Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Got Superhot, YDKJ Vol. 1 (nostalgia!), Catlateral Damage for the fiance, and Crosscells. Still waiting on Subnautica and a few others to leave EA because gently caress that. That saves fifteen bucks in my wallet for XCOM 2!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Junior Jr. posted:

Just paid for all of my wonderful expensive games IN BITCOIN! Now I can have fun with Prey, RE7, MGSV, Talos, and Dead Rising without killing my wallet!

Cryptocurrency IS THE FUTURE, all you goons were WRONG! HA HA HA! YOSPOS BITCH!

lol

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Bobby The Rookie posted:

I'm not sure what people mean when they call Hollow Knight "floaty," there's no wind-up or slow-down momentum when you move or finish jumping, you have perfect air control when you jump, and you even have varying height levels to your jump based on how long you hold the button down. The timing and arc seems pretty normal to me? I've also not had problems with inputs while using a controller, it's 1:1 as far as I can tell.

Using a controller it almost feels like my dude keeps going just a bit more than I want him to, but I've realized I'm comparing the game to Rogue Legacy because it feels almost identical so far and it was tighter than it. Whatever it is it's making platforming annoying.

• Locked thread