Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Gort posted:

Gonna buy Total War: Warhammer as I have 107 hours on a friend's copy, Prey and the three Stalker games.

$10 for all 3 STALKER games is an unbelievable steal. If you finish all 3 and want more, look up Call of Chernobyl. Or any of the thousands of other mods out there really, there's a load up to and including whole new games (Lost Alpha).

I'm currently trying to buy Hollow Knight and Steam hates me for it :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Xaris posted:

Honestly Risk of Reign is not a good game. It punishes you heavily for taking your time and chilling out exploring things and makes it so you just have to rush the exits for the most part or else you get swarmed and die. If you like a game where you can take your time, avoid it
That's sorta the entire point of the game though, it's definitely not a chill game and the random nature means you'll die by the third level on like 95% of Monsoon runs. But if you get the right items and play smart you can usually become an unkillable* God fairly quickly.

*you will still probably die when the game spawns like 15 bosses on top of you at once

• Locked thread