Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy
Damnit I'm trying to set a limit of 50bux for the sale but I see things like Prey for sale.

Is it worth 40bux for that game? I know it's super new too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy
Hyper Light Drifter is blast. Get it if you can/don't have it already.

Gonna hold off on Prey and maybe grab it for the winter sale. I'm looking for an open world game and I'm stuck between GTA V and Watch_Dogs 2. I know that single player mods were just axed for GTA V so negative points for that. I was one of the weird few who liked Watch_Dogs and I heard Watch_Dogs 2 is really really good compared to the first...so maybe it's worth the purchase?

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

Blattdorf posted:

Consider getting Earth Defense Force 4.1 plus mission packs if you have a crew to run the game with and you feel like nothing in this sale is grabbing you.

The mission packs are on sale? Sweet. I just need the last one and I can relearn the meaning of pain. (Its a good game. Go buy it!)

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy
All this talk about Hollow Knight...definitely going to pick it up.

I'd recommend Enter the Gungeon for the sale. It's a Roguelike twinstick shooter with a SHMUP layer on top of it. Very fun, very hard, and I can see it taking a ton of hours to fully beat. Definitely worth the price. Soundtrack is pretty baller too.

Now that GTA V mods are re-enabled, also getting that too.

• Locked thread