Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

I'm hoping for a NieR Automata discount to make my mistake of getting ME:A at launch instead less expensive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

La Fin Du Mondale posted:

I'm getting a fun overloaded server bug where I can see all the games, but none of them are listed with any discount. I'll probably pick up Torment and DH2 once things calm down a bit.

That's actually the 2017 sale, no discounts since they figured people would buy anyway.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Avasculous posted:

You're probably right, but it seems like it would have been easier to just forbid refunds mid-sale.

Or allow them but disable the option to buy the game again for 2~weeks.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

kater posted:

You are supposed to just wait for it to be in a humble bundle.
I was tempted by Gungeon but it screams humble bundle game.

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Reminder to check your Humble Bundle unclaimed keys before buying anything on Steam.

Made that mistake a couple of times but I'm too lazy to add all the bundle trash to my account. :negative:

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Any super engrossing game I should buy before the sale ends? Games that make me want to finish them to find out what's going on. I'm not picky about the genre, I'll play anything but the story should be part of the game, so a Bejeweled clone with story dumps between levels wouldn't really work.

Examples: NieR (the first, the sequel is still too expensive for me), Kotor, Undertale, the first couple of Mass Effect games. Bad example: Hollow Knight (great game but not what I'm looking for since the plot is really vague).

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

I bought three games and played one a bit and then spent another 10 hours playing Skyrim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lunar detritus
May 6, 2009

Ragequit posted:

Playing the Enderal overhaul, or the standard game?

Standard, I'm trying the legacy of the dragonborn mod. Enderal is probably going to mean 30 more hours. :negative:

• Locked thread