Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luggage
Aug 29, 2009

lordfrikk posted:

Very good game I wish has gotten more attention (and I'm not talking about the „but it doesn't go over the X FPS cap!“ kind of attention that paralyzed the Steam community forums for like a year). Even if you don't like the gameplay the OST might be worth giving a try, it's really good and made by the same guy who did the soundtrack for It Follows.
That guy, Disasterpiece, also made the soundtrack to FEZ. Think of Phil Fish what you will, but the soundtrack was spectacular, easily in my top 5 of all time. There's a few nice talks on video where he goes into some of the magic sauce going into his work.

Turd Herder posted:

I'm excited for the sale. Whats the 1 game you all seem to be waiting to buy this sale?
My wishlist on Steam has grown to about 40 over the years almost just as many unplayed ones already in my library. Some, like Fallout: New Vegas, Kingdoms of Amalur or Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines have been on that wishlist for years. Since I am trying to "finish" my queue of PS3 games to finally get into PS4 and PC games, I steered clear of purchases over the last 12 or 18 months of sales, but think I am also going to pick up a max. 20h game this sale. Either going to be Hyper Light Drifter or Hollow Knight, which without this thread would have never been on my radar. Thanks you jerks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luggage
Aug 29, 2009
Q.U.B.E. looks cool in trailers, but is utterly forgettable and very easy for someone who has played the Portal games. Antichamber is a much better, albeit more expensive, alternative imo.

Also, I think Thomas Was Alone is a game everyone believing in videogames as a storytelling medium should have played.

• Locked thread