Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

strategery posted:

It is admirable how you are okay being completely and utterly accurate

-Blackadder- posted:

Goon opinions on the following?

Tales off Maj'Eyal $2.37
Dungeonsmans $7.49

Wazhack $2.99
Ziggurat $3.74
Zombie Army Trilogy $8.99
Windward $2.49
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons $1.49
Rack N' Ruin $0.99
Stories: Path of Destinies $3.74
Reigns $1.49
Furi $11.88
Domina $4.99

Bold stuff is good as hell, zombie army trilogy is good but you need to play with friends or you'll get savaged

Just get reigns on your phone; it's way more suited for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Scalding Coffee posted:

Payday 2 is like zombies with guns and RPG elements. Very bloated with DLC.

bloated good, they keep updating and adding content, and now all the DLC is free moving forward (current version on sale includes all previous DLC, the upgrade to the old version also includes all previous DLC)

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Awesome! posted:

i have nex machina on ps4, what would you like to know about it?
how is it when compared to the holy grail, super smash TV?

Gravy Jones posted:

But is it as hard as Stephen's Sausage Roll (also on sale)?
probably harder, it only takes like maaaaaaaybe 4-6 levels before it decides to break you

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

Oh geez, I gotta pick one out of these three. Recommendations?

I hear good things about dropsy, but I found it a bit hard to get into(still need to play more of it). I'd recommend broken age; even though the ending feels a bit rushed, the first half is super loving solid

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

markgreyam posted:

Oh and Arx Fatalis is $1.75 and the engine port to remove any issues on modern machines is self-installing and 20meg.

PSA: Arx Fatalis owns real hard

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

I sold $40 of stuff clogging my inventory but because of the new market restrictions I don't get the money until sale is over :/
the restrictions aren't exactly new

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

-Blackadder- posted:

Ok! I'm finally done putting together my Steam Cart. It's very different from what I posted earlier, mostly due to suggestions I got here on the forums about what games to add/remove. I've gone through it myself five or six times and culled about much as I can on my own. Ignore whether a game is on my wishlist or not, I was mostly just using it as a bookmark.

If you goons can do me a solid and take a chainsaw to it, I'll go ahead and pull the trigger on whatever's left.

• Superhot: It's fun, but I'd probably wait on a deeper discount unless you want the VR version. Story mode is short and kinda dumb, and is really an intro to different challenge modes, where most of the meat of the game is. Chances are good it'll be in a bundle at some point too (it was in a humble monthly already)
  • Salt & Sanctuary seems ok, but it's got a little bit of jank to it
  • Zombie Army Trilogy: It's fun, but probably too difficult/a bit of a slog if you're playing it solo
  • Sniper Elite 3: I'd go for the bundle that includes the season pass for 4 more missions
  • Call of Duty World at War: why
  • RAGE: gently caress yeah it's a good deal for $2.50 and has visceral combat and good physics in it as well as one of the best video game shotguns (shotgun + pop rocket ammo). There's mixed opinions on the vehicle bits, but most of it isn't necessary if you don't like it (I didn't).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

hampig posted:

Anyone know of any fun action RPGs on sale that natively support controllers?

So far my list is:
Victor Vran
Buy a PS4 and Diablo 3

By action RPG, do you mean "Diablo-like"? There's a lot of action RPGs that support controllers fine

• Locked thread