Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
Is Dishonored 2 good now? I can't remember if it was that or Deus Ex 2 that ran like absolute garbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Bremen posted:

How did Total War: Warhammer turn out? It's got a pretty big discount, but I also hear it's getting a sequel already?

It's good, but think of the sequels as stand alone expansions.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

hey where are the flash sales at

edit: guys???

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Hollow Knight is Metroid, Shovel Knight is megaman.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Shadow225 posted:

You may also enjoy Chroma Squad. I haven't gotten around to playing it yet, but it looks fresh.

There's an LP of it floating around in, uh, the LP forum if you want to get a look at it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Guacamelee, Hollow Knight and Ori are all in a fierce competition for "best metroidvania on steam" and each really depends on what you want out of one. Combat, exploration or platforming.

(Not so say guacamelee doesn't have its own crazy/obnoxious platforming, but it's not a mandatory escape sequence. :V)

• Locked thread