Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Malcolm Excellent posted:

I own over 1000 games in steam and by 2019 I'd like to own 2000

Let me tell you about bundles

(I own like 3000 games and play like 3 hours per week now). I spend significantly more time just reading the steam thread and thinking about how great it will be to one day have free time I can spend playing video games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Mokinokaro posted:

The devs keep making really boneheaded decisions like:
-selling an expansion for a game still in early access
-adding things that keep making the already terrible performance worse
-and, dumbest of all, letting clans bring resources from server to server meaning certain clans now dominate all PvP enabled official servers

Its another great concept killed by poor management decisions but it keeps selling so they won't stop

If it keeps selling the decisions aren't poor.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I've picked up a few games so far but have only played three:

Wuppo - every bit as good as advertised.

No Man's Sky - my expectations were suitably low and at least in the early going they have been exceeded. It's very polished, very pretty. My 8 year old loves it.

Deathstate - this game is loving amazing. I am terrible at twin stick shooters and at bullet hell shooters but when they're packaged like this I can't say no. I'm really enjoying this one.

• Locked thread