Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darkhold
Feb 19, 2011

No Heart❤️
No Soul👻
No Service🙅

Palpek posted:

I would totally get Far Cry Primal but Horizon Zero Dawn already scratched that itch hard lately and there's no way Primal holds up in comparison.

If Mass Effect: Andromeda drops I'd get it just to make a Write-up but I doubt it drops low enough.
I've never played a game so relentlessly mediocre than Andromeda. It's not even funny bad like Dragon Age II. I've thought about giving it a proper write-up but really you can summerize it like this:

Take a bunch of good interesting ideas. Figure out a way to present them in the blandest most predictable way possible. To fill in the gaps rehash any ideas already done in Mass Effect 1-3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkhold
Feb 19, 2011

No Heart❤️
No Soul👻
No Service🙅

Ragequit posted:

That's a whole lot of gaming hours. I have yet to get through the White March but I started up Tyranny (another 60 hour ordeal I assume) from the sale last week instead because I am a big dummy.
It's designed for multiple playthroughs so it's more like 20ish hours per playthrough. I imagine most people don't go through it more than once though.

I'd recommend playing through at least twice and making different choices on what areas you visit and what major faction you join (or don't join if you want to see the anarchy path).

• Locked thread