Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

Bob A Feet posted:

Should I continue holding off on Civ 6?

If you've made it this far, then yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

Dial A For Awesome posted:

Also a few pages ago, goons gave a qualified recommendation to Metal Gear Solid V. Which version is the one to get?

Ground Zeroes is a single mission, that was released as a sort of paid demo while people were waiting for the real game, The Phantom Pain. Ideally you should play both, in that order.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Is Spore worth $5?

The creature creator is fun to mess around with, but every other part of the game sucks out loud.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

Moreau posted:

I feel like making a larger purchase this sale - I'm leaning towards Warhammer Total War, or Xcom 2 - whats the consensus on those?

They're both fantastic. If you're a fan of TW in general, Warhammer might be the best of the series. XCOM 2 is also excellent, better than the first IMO. I guess I would say XCOM on the grounds of it being a more popular, mainstream game, but you can't really make a wrong choice here.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

Tulip posted:

What's goon consensus on Abzu?

I played it a couple weeks ago and had a lovely time. Can't recommend it enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

-Blackadder- posted:

Ok! I'm finally done putting together my Steam Cart. It's very different from what I posted earlier, mostly due to suggestions I got here on the forums about what games to add/remove. I've gone through it myself five or six times and culled about much as I can on my own. Ignore whether a game is my wish list or not.

If you goons can do me a solid take a chainsaw to it, I'll go ahead and pull the trigger on whatever's left.

Why World at War? It's not a bad game, but $10 for something that old is unusual.

• Locked thread