Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bolivar
Aug 20, 2011

The "new" Torment is -50%, not sure about buying though...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolivar
Aug 20, 2011

monster on a stick posted:

Why even bother to pretend to be F2P when you have $180 packs of garbage?

I love how "the most helpful review" for the base game is a dude with 500 hours play time giving a negative review with "I repeat. Unless you have, and I am NOT exaggerating, at least $1,500 EVERY MONTH to spend on this game, you will HATE IT."
:shepicide:
PS. This isn't off-topic, that DLC is 10% off in summer sale, how great is that!

Bolivar
Aug 20, 2011

My haul from this sale:

- Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Black Mesa
- Life is strange complete season
- Space quest collection (1-6)
- Deus Ex - human revolution

I'll be reading this thread in case I find something nice for this sale or another. At least hoping for Shadow Tactics to drop to a decent price in next larger sale.

Bolivar fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Jun 24, 2017

Bolivar
Aug 20, 2011

mcbexx posted:

That sounds like a completely reasonable effort.

I like how these detailed instructions use Sweden, since they skipped World war II and now they get to do their part.

Bolivar
Aug 20, 2011

Just a quick question about Rise of the Tomb Raider since that game-specific thread seems to be archived anyway:
the 20th anniversary thing comes with shitloads of random crap that's accessible in the menu under "add-ons", "gifts" and something. Should I just ignore all that when I'm playing though the game for the first time? Even if I like the game, I'm unlikely to continue doing much after I'm done with all the actual content. I'm not a completionist type, and there's so many good games to play that I don't play these kind of games more than once. But I do like to explore all kinds of stuff when I'm going through the game, and take it kind of slow. Is the 20th anniversary content somehow mixed into the base game, or do people access them afterwards? I'm loving the game, just a bit unsure how the make the best of it for the 20-25 hours that I'm likely to play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolivar
Aug 20, 2011

exquisite tea posted:

The add-on packages are consumable cards for the multiplayer modes that add special modifiers to MP only. They won't affect the SP experience.

Okay, makes it easier for me since I surely won't play that. So can I even switch skins in SP?

• Locked thread