Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

Xander77 posted:

In other depressing (yet predictable) news, Trails in the Sky 3 is only down 10%.

Come the gently caress on. Second Chapter PC port flopped hard. Do some discounts, get the word out.

Didn't it sell fairly well over time as more people beat FC?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
I bought Giga Wrecker since it had fairly positive reviews, and in the first proper dungeon after the tutorials I came to a puzzle where you need to knock down debris to make your way up to a platform with a mandatory terminal. But no matter where I whack it at, or how I approach it, it doesn't come close. If that's what it has at the beginning I don't think I want to bother seeing what's at the end.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER

StrixNebulosa posted:

Oof, thanks for the heads up. Just zapped that off the wishlist.

It's also incorrectly labelled as a Metroidvania I think, which is why I was interested in it. You can warp around but it's really just a puzzle platformer.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
The cheaper one is the first of a trilogy, and those tend to be standalone for Atelier games, so I'd go for that one. The sixty dollar one is the second game. I've not played either though, only Ayesha, but I enjoyed that a lot.

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Started up Creepy Castle and in the first ten minutes I found a note from a resident bitching that their apartment has running water, which could let someone sneak in at night and turn it on to drown them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin_Brett
Oct 23, 2012

GAMERDOME put down LOSER
Unless the game takes an absolute nose-dive at the end I'm really enjoying Headlander, it's actually the most fun I've had with a Doublefine game.

• Locked thread