Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

e: ^^^^ Do NOT buy Mafia III.

Conversely, do buy it, if it interests you and the price is right.

It's pretty janky and repetitive, but the shooting is fun and the soundtrack, atmosphere, and writing are all pretty on point. It's a AA game with AAA aspirations and should've probably been marketed and priced as such, but it's not without merit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Is Aragami any good for :10bux:? I'm looking for something to scratch an old school Tenchu itch. Bonus points for good/varied level design and decent controls.

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Lots of guesses about the worsening trend in discounts, so I'm gonna go ahead and submit mine: PC gaming's popularity is at an alltime high. Publishers no longer have to drastically slash prices to make some sales to a comparatively smaller, savvier userbase. Literally every gamer knows about Steam sales now, and many of those gamers have PCs to take advantage of them. poo poo is more likely to sell at full price now than five years ago.

• Locked thread