Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kly
Aug 8, 2003

i wanted to get binding of isaac rebirth, it was 60% off before the sale so I figured i'd wait until summer sale and it'd be the same and id grab it with the other couple things i wanted but it's only 50%. lol
kind of a crummy sale for me, i had three things waiting in my cart, Binding of Isaac (50%), Battle Brothers(25%) and 20XX(20%). 20XX is a 3 year old early access game!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kly
Aug 8, 2003

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

This is a bizarre request, but are there any good "trading" games? What I mean is that I recently reinstalled the old Pirates Of the Caribbean game and have just been running back forth between islands trading goods and making profits. For some stupid reason, this is fun to me.

Rebel Galaxy is basically Pirates! in space without the mini games. The combat is even pirates naval style. No boarding though.

• Locked thread