Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

John Romero posted:

whats the site that tells you if a game been on sale
The first line of the OP on this page? Or Amazon-specific CamelCamelCamel?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Xaris posted:

50% off - $30
and it looks like the DLC is all 50% off too

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

It's their prerogative, but I still think there should be a special place in hell for companies that offer 50% discounts on a base game and the base game + DLC, but not the DLC on its own.

I'm looking at you, From Software

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Yeah, no, both the season pass and individual DLCs are not on sale for Dark Souls 3

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Xaris posted:

To be fair, From Software is just the perfect amount of incompetent and out of touch japanese devs that have no idea what they're doing on the PC market to honestly just completely forget they probably even have individual DLC out there and not out of malice.
Yeah, they're probably expecting a fan patch for Steam to "fix" the oversight

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Nuramor posted:

Gonna ask here as well:
Does anyone have any experience with P.A.M.E.L.A. or The Surge?
I'm curious about PAMELA as well, but The Surge was one of those games that sounds cool on paper, has a few interesting early moments, but gets kind of bland quickly.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

s.i.r.e. posted:

How's Dying Light? I'm looking for some fun 4 player co-op with friends and I heard it's pretty solid for that.

Also is The Following part of it (the image seems to imply so?) and is the season pass worth getting? Or any of the DLC?
The Following is DLC; "Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition" is like a GOTY edition. Dying Light is a really great game that seems to go under the radar because the Dead Island series didn't really meet expectations for a lot of folks. Dying Light seems to rectify those mistakes.

I've heard the co-cop can be fun, but honestly I couldn't find anyone I knew who played it. Solo was fun for a runthrough anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

The Walrus posted:

the Lucasarts publisher pack though. Such value.
gently caress, this made me realize I don't have Last Crusade or Loom

fixed that oversight

• Locked thread