Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

-Blackadder- posted:

If you goons can do me a solid and take a chainsaw to it, I'll go ahead and pull the trigger on whatever's left.

If you're determined to get Recettar, definitely play it for an hour right away and find out if you need to refund it, because it is very divisive. I could not get past the ear-splitting screech of RPGMaker chiptunes and chirpy Japanese girls.

Outland still feels overpriced at a dollar. It's an incredibly bland platformer (granted with a nice and uncommon art aesthetic), Dust is better in every way, Rayman better still.

You have entirely too many lovely zombie games on that list.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Lurdiak posted:

Is this the thread to desperately trade steam cards in before the event ends?

The summer sale cards don't actually expire until August 5th

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Stories Untold is real real good yall

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Lechtansi posted:

Yeah, it's doing weird things for me as well. Oh well.

Getting back on track, hows Tomb Raider 2013? I'm really enjoying Rise of the Tomb Raider, and I hear that it improves on the 2013 version in almost every way, but i'm hankering for more survival tomb raiding action so I was thinking about it (plus its only $5).

There's like 2, maybe 3 tombs max in the game

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

With just a little over 12 hours left, I want to remind everyone to buy The Beginner's Guide for FOUR loving DOLLARS because it is a game that made me feel a lot of important feelings and is devastating in all the right ways.

• Locked thread