Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
Did GOG fall out of popularity or did they just do they whole summer sale early this year?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
Golf With Your Friends was my favorite five dollar game last year, it got kind of slow on updates, like half a year with nothing but a few bug fixes, I just booted 'er up and see three new good looking maps, played one and it's really well designed. It's four bucks now and has more stuff than last year, it's officially THE GOON GAME, enjoy

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

Yeah, as a huge fan of both ETS2 and even more so ATS, it's a great game if you have the inclination to take stuff from Point A to Point B. It doesn't have the economic buying/selling nuances that I prefer from these things, but it's a nice way to drive around a caricature of whatever state/country you're driving through. And it's insanely chill and great for podcasts or videos on your secondary while you just drive.

Also, the World Of Trucks online profile career adds a nice since of progression to it.

Do any of the games use an up to date map of America so I can become a real truck driving expert making millions irl?

• Locked thread