Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

How long do the individual offers last?

I really want Democracy 3 at 75% off but can I gently caress like get any response from the store.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

Holy poo poo you guys were not wrong about Hyperlight Drifter, this game is loving amazing.

Also to the poster up there, Rebel Galaxy has a fantastic soundtrack.

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

I've finally played and completed Portal 2 (I know I know) and now I'm sad that Valve don't actually make games anymore.

Also Poly Bridge is great fun and not easy at all, it's a fun physics puzzler that gets pretty frustrating.

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

I both love and hate you fucks for recommending Dungeonmans, already logged 12 hours on this.

Is there any more of these light roguelike games? I have ToME, it's OK but never hooked me like Dungeonmans and I have Dragon Fin Soup on the PS4.

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

Thanks all, picked up Dungeons of Dreadmore that looked the most like what I'm after out of the big list (turn based is my jam).

Anyone got opinions on Siralim 2 looks like a weird mix between a roguelite and pokemon.

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

Furnaceface posted:

So some big(ish?) budget titles on my wishlist are on decent discounts so if anyone can convince me to yes/no them it would be helpful.

- Deus Ex Mankind Divided: I know there were a ton of technical issues with this and that an entire section of the story was cut to be released later as DLC, but its only $17 and the DLC is 4 so is it finally worth it?
- Mafia 3: Same as above?
- Civ 6: Did they make this better with expansions like Civ 5 or gently caress it up more like Beyond Earth?
- Planet Coaster: I like building sims and need something else to muck around in when I dont feel like playing Cities Skylines

- Planet Coaster: is exactly like the themepark version of Cities: Skylines, if you're happy spending hours placing individual props and making things look pretty you'll be happy. If you're looking for challenging themepark sim where you can micromanage everything to the Nth degree you'll be bored quick. Also watching "Pros" design rides will leave you feeling empty and insignificant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AceClown
Sep 11, 2005

Spent about £50 this sale, picked up a load of stuff I've been meaning to play.

However I've played nothing but Dungeonmans since getting it, I think this game will break me.

• Locked thread