Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Matt Zerella posted:

Buckley v Vidal was incredible you dolt

the only good person in that debate was vidal and that doesn't mean that buckley wasnt a worthless shithead who should be condemned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
the dems need to be hacked more tbh

someone point the russians at crowley, reading his conversations in and around election time would be really fun

GoluboiOgon
Aug 19, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo

mila kunis posted:

someone point the russians at crowley, reading his conversations in and around election time would be really fun

russian hacking is sadly the closest thing to transparency in government.

i really want to read the emails they stole from the rnc tho.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Pollyanna posted:

the only good person in that debate was vidal and that doesn't mean that buckley wasnt a worthless shithead who should be condemned

of course he was. but you're doing twister to try to say AOC is praising Buckley. the one thing he did well was sit down and have debates on Firing Line. that's what she was referring to.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Agean90 posted:

its the gbs thread that got banished into here by the lowtax junta

they are our estranged cousins and i look forward to burning their camp down and forcing them to integratewelcoming them after they voluntarily close their rundown old thread :)

GBS is not sending it's best. They're bringing, drug, their bringing crime.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Pollyanna posted:

settle down, Beavis

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

GoluboiOgon posted:

russian hacking is sadly the closest thing to transparency in government.

i really want to read the emails they stole from the rnc tho.

the diplomatic cables leaks were good as hell too.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
leaks and hacks are the only way we can bring these cockroaches into the light and people here are outraged about em. shaking my dang head here

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
Heh, Lovett got owned by a guest saying "the only difference between democrats and republicans is democrats sometimes use vaseline."

Also, if you are a white lady liberal who is known to the podcast host because you attend every live taping of his podcast, you should rethink your life.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Dirk Pitt posted:

Heh, Lovett got owned by a guest saying "the only difference between democrats and republicans is democrats sometimes use vaseline."

Also, if you are a white lady liberal who is known to the podcast host because you attend every live taping of his podcast, you should rethink your life.

Maybe she's really thirsty for that POD

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Matt Zerella posted:

ok maybe take Russia chat back to demlols.

Yah, this thread sucks for the Russia bullshit.

no1curr. It's boring partisan bullshit for the retards to feast on.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Nonsense posted:

Maybe she's really thirsty for that POD

Lovett's gay. But yes, likely thirsty. I just liked white people clapping for Lovett saying that America is better off with democrats in charge, and the guest saying "no"

Too bad they editted out felix's mild take about Iran having nukes to tell america to step the gently caress back.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Crowsbeak posted:

GBS is not sending it's best. They're bringing, drug, their bringing crime.

and some, I assume, are good posters

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal

mila kunis posted:

I suspect he has said some not so woke things about AOC in the wake of this primary.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Dirk Pitt posted:

Lovett's gay. But yes, likely thirsty. I just liked white people clapping for Lovett saying that America is better off with democrats in charge, and the guest saying "no"

Too bad they editted out felix's mild take about Iran having nukes to tell america to step the gently caress back.

the chapo ep on those dorks was good

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

uncurable mlady posted:

if you recall the election, a lot of people were very surprised by trump going and having rallies in shithole parts of states that were considered clinton locks.

everyone other than bill clinton

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

PSA is the pringles can hog of pod

Tortoiseburger
Mar 27, 2007

The Finest of the Tortoise
Pod drat America, that's in the bible.

OmanyteJackson
Mar 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jazerus posted:

who gives a single gently caress about ad buys?? that is not the russian election criming, that's just standard oligarchic interference. the part that anybody should care about is russian intelligence having deep access into the electoral infrastructure

i feel like people who lump this in with oligarchy literally don't know the actually alarming part of the story

first, russian intelligence and there government work for their oligarchs because the oligarchs and the government are essentially the same people. The russian state basically exists to serve a handful of officials wealth and it's basically all corruption.

Second, do you know how our elections are structured? every state has it's own independent system, each with different strengths and faults. and for a foreign government to gain any advantage of our elections they would 1. need a candidate sufficient for their interests, 2. have to knowledge of what state are at play, 3. know what districts in those states are at play, and 4. have an agent on the ground in that state to actually hack the vote totals.

What's been released so far proves that Russia understands our electoral infrastructure less than you do. Its a complicated mess by design and it's allot more resilient than people think.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

uncurable mlady posted:

fwiw it's not entirely unreasonable to think that there's something there to the 'russians got clinton models' line. if you recall the election, a lot of people were very surprised by trump going and having rallies in shithole parts of states that were considered clinton locks.

so either trump's campaign team was a bunch of incredibly savvy political operators who realized she was weak in those areas
or they knew that there was a good reason to go to those areas because someone told them where she was weak

:thunk:

Come on dude. Are you now asserting that Russia was telling him where to go because he held rallies in flyover country while Clinton held fundraisers in the Hamptons?

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal
STOP *clap* TALKING *clap* ABOUT *clap* RUSSIA *clap* YOU *clap* IDIOTS *clap*

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Dirk Pitt posted:

STOP *clap* TALKING *clap* ABOUT *clap* RUSSIA *clap* YOU *clap* IDIOTS *clap*

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Thoguh posted:

Come on dude. Are you now asserting that Russia was telling him where to go because he held rallies in flyover country while Clinton held fundraisers in the Hamptons?

It wasn't too hard to figure out Wisconsin was in play after they elected the guy who celebrates Reagan's birthday with a peanut butter & jelly sandwich and jelly beans. The guy who eats a ham sandwich for lunch every day.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

Toilet Rascal

mila kunis posted:

the chapo ep on those dorks was good

one of the better episodes post 11/9 imo. I was crying a few times. They got shitlibs from HRC and Obummer pegged.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
speaking of that shithead, is the Crowley/wfp ballot thing still ongoing or has a resolution been reached?

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
lol, remember when he held that rally at a recycling factory and the Democrats thought it was a huge self own that he was standing in front of cubes of compacted aluminum cans?

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

speaking of that shithead, is the Crowley/wfp ballot thing still ongoing or has a resolution been reached?

still ongoing iirc

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

He's still on the wfp ballot.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

here is my on topic succ zone psot

carper and coons are bad

thank you for reading!

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Nichael posted:

coons are bad

rethink this

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

they get in your trash and attack your pets op

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Nichael posted:

coons are bad

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Beaten but don't care.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

He's still on the wfp ballot.

because law says he has to be on there or because there is a outside chance he'll actually win on name recognition alone. i tried reading the election rules a few times and my eyes started to glaze over.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

whats with all the russian assets telling us to stop talking about russia destroyinf america

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Dirk Pitt posted:

STOP *clap* TALKING *clap* ABOUT *clap* :siren:RUSSIA!!:siren: *clap* YOU *clap* IDIOTS *clap*

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

nichael is it the official position of the harris campaign to be anti-coons

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

OmanyteJackson posted:

Its a complicated mess by design and it's allot more resilient than people think.

lmao

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Mnoba posted:

because law says he has to be on there or because there is a outside chance he'll actually win on name recognition alone. i tried reading the election rules a few times and my eyes started to glaze over.

When the wfp endorsement doesn't win a primary, then they resolve the problem by nominating them for a race in some other district where they're expected to lose, but Crowley isn't letting them do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Matt Zerella posted:

of course he was. but you're doing twister to try to say AOC is praising Buckley. the one thing he did well was sit down and have debates on Firing Line. that's what she was referring to.

no, he did nothing well. the terrible things he said and did mean he shouldn't be spoken of positively at all.

• Locked thread