Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

Vox Nihili posted:

heres the dude running against Randy "Ironstache" Bryce

randy bryce will crush this worm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

Vox Nihili posted:

I'm just a regular ex-intel agent who worked as an, uh, landlord.... before becoming an intelligence operative. Just like you folks. I also blog on huffpo. I'm from Ohio, which is basically the same as Wisconsin. Thank u 4 ur vote

HES NOT EVEN FROM HERE?

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

go home david

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

sanders/bryce 2020

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

FULL COMMUNISM 2020

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

pragmatic incrementalism

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

my favorite part is when they waterboard you until you die and then bring in a doctor to revive you so they can waterboard you until you die again

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

Cinnamon Bear posted:

I don't know, I think we should trust the out of state city slicker with all the bad dem money

why is that guy even trying against RANDY BRYCE

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

He will be the nominee.

ironstache would have won

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

deadgoon posted:

whats going on in the big suck

just go there and click a few threads and read the posts, you'll regret it

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

imagine a pragmatic boot, incrementally stomping on the face of humanity forever

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

[cosmic brain] we lose because we're so smart!!

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

im having a hard time balancing their tendancy to blow any tidbit that could be tangentially related to trump / russia outta the water like its the goddamn cold war vs not really saying anything at all about well documented & presently occurring crimes committed by the russian government

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

in before "usa is no angel" and an implication that therefore we should never care about anything

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

its cause russia is a "free" country now aka free for western businesses to invest billions of dollars into for manufacturing and resource extraction and labor exploitation while totally not having their trade secrets stolen

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

nice try im still voting for randy bryce in the primary

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

who are we kidding we probably can't afford to drink that cuck nectar even if we wanted to

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

i'll worry about it when he spends all his time shouting about russia instead of healthcare

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

docbeard posted:

Yeah, I'm about as all in for Bryce at this point as it's possible to be without actually moving to Wisconsin, which lol no.

coward

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

i think people underestimate just how unpopular paul ryan is among his constituency

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

we keep losing because we're so smart!!!!!!!

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

Grognan posted:

bernie would have started a war with Israel

typical antisemitic bernie bros!

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

where are my loving soros bucks

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

Joementum posted:

it's satirical and it's also verhoeven so it's not particularly witty in its satire

when i originally watched it i thought it was one of those movies that was so bad it overflows and becomes good

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

give more money to randy bryce

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

punk rebel ecks posted:

Did I do good?

I'm just asking, because the last person I donated to was Tim Canova and I heard he was bad post his "hype train".

an excellent example for what we should all aspire to

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

Yinlock posted:

one side explicitly wants all non whites to die, the other thinks the first side are dumb

i guess we'll never know who's right

if i had a nickel for every time i saw "i lust for rural white death" or a variant of it in this forum id have
a few dollars

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

zegermans posted:

why are awful people consistently the hill you want to die on

:ironicat:

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

no it doesn't because overpopulation is far far more than just about carbon emissions

it's also crowding, food supply, and governmental representation

we do not need more people. there is no benefit to any one individual person for there to be 3 billion more people, unless you're one of the people at the top that will get even richer by having even more sources of labor to leech from.

even with a stable global climate it's still going to be a problem

source you're quotes

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

most of the land is uninhabited and we got this far using only 1/3 of the arable land with laughably bad technique used on most of it BUT LET ME TELL YOU WHY YOU SHOULDNT HAVE KIDS

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

there's a big full spectrum light that turns on for free with no energy input from us every day for like 12 hours but its pretty foolish of me to expect goons to have experience with this

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

call to action posted:

So-called "brown people" don't produce much carbon tho

Frijolero posted:

This sums up the dumb overpopulation debate that was had earlier:

https://twitter.com/ayylmaoism/status/885141910066802689

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

call to action posted:

Children in rich nations are the beneficiaries of all that industrial activity though. So what if we're below replacement rate, we should be lower

we absolutely cannot modify our industrial activity because:

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

One guy's literal argument was that we occupy a physically minuscule portion of the planet therefore it's perfectly fine to keep on expanding.

lol you have a brain disease

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

it actually meant something more like we occupy a minuscule portion of the planet therefore its not really an issue and also most of the problem isn't caused by either group of people largely, but multinational conglomerates viciously profit seeking

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

put a gun rack in the high speed rail carriage :patriot:

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

poo poo where in earths readme.txt did they write the explicit maximum population how could we have been so foolish to overstep our bounds

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Here's one of the more simple metrics that show how we're demanding more of the Earth than it can provide:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth_Overshoot_Day
gee its almost as if digging up compressed dinosaur plants isnt sustainable and nobody was arguing that it was in the first place

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dairy Days
Dec 26, 2007

[galaxy brain] instead of changing our ways we should sterilize the browns

• Locked thread