Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Normie Chomsky
Apr 10, 2008

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Quote me on this, Democrats are straight garbage.

*mimics basketball throw* straight in the trash!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Normie Chomsky
Apr 10, 2008

Yinlock posted:

WELCOME TO YOUR BEDROOM, SPONSORED BY MOUNTAIN DEW

mountain dew please let me in i'm tired

YOU MUST "DO THE DEW" TO PROCEED

mountain dew it's 4am

I thought this was a dewmocracy, but alas, 'tis but a fascist dewtocracy

Normie Chomsky
Apr 10, 2008

i mean, if i had a giant sized chariot i'd prob want to become an imperialist warmongerer too

Normie Chomsky
Apr 10, 2008

steinrokkan posted:

How many Dem consultants do you think are currently working on ways to harness alt-right antiSemitism against Sanders?

that sounds like it could actually have an effective outcome so therefore none

Normie Chomsky
Apr 10, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

its amazing that nobody can defeat hillary so thankfully hillary is defeating hillary because she is the best at everything so she's doing just that :allears:

But then if she continues to retain a small subset of supporters, would that not be the supporters' faults for limiting her ability to defeat herself???

Normie Chomsky
Apr 10, 2008

Just push for the most extreme proposal right away - fully nationalized pharma, full NHS style health delivery system - so Dems can inevitably compromise down to Medicare for all as the sensible incremental step

Hire me for dnc consultant binches

Normie Chomsky
Apr 10, 2008

gradenko_2000 posted:

Obama thought he was playing Europa Universalis. Bernie knows the game is really Victoria 2.

bernie will help the blue collar workers by spamming liquor factories everywhere

Normie Chomsky
Apr 10, 2008

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

lol only one?

There were numerous broke-brained posters, I refuse to believe only one was a sex obsessed stalker.

sam kriss just happened to be the most famous of the sexpests before his downfall

Normie Chomsky
Apr 10, 2008

rudatron posted:

it's absolutely not good, but it's also unavoidable. it doesn't matter whether or not you're employed directly in any on those industries, the drop in total spending and discretionary income will have shock waves over the rest of the economy

the US dollar will probably fall, as foreign investors try to move their money out, but there isn't going to be a manufacturing increase to make up for it, or exploit it, because that takes time, and investment, which moneyed interests won't do, until american wage levels are at 3rd world level

so everything is going to get more expensive, and ordinary people's money is going to contract

along with cuts to civil services, because republicans

good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Normie Chomsky
Apr 10, 2008

you gotta get that purestrain consent

• Locked thread