Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Joementum posted:

*cuomo seeing his second daughter after her birth*

"i almost believe you're worth as much as a man, but i need a little more convincing....."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Who is the audience for this?

thats also the rsvp list

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

pelosi has actually been solid on lgbtq+ stuff

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

tbh if theres one things democrats hate its people walking in and replacing them so this actually makes sense

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
https://twitter.com/adam_kels/status/1017064312882565120

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

i have no idea what this means

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Joementum posted:

superdelegates can no longer vote on the first ballot at the convention

http://frontloading.blogspot.com/2018/06/third-way-third-way-plus-democrats.html

not perfect, but cool

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
ocasio/ing

its a verb

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Nikita Khrushchev posted:

It's kind of sad that Crowley expected AOC to just put up with his ratfucking and part of his floundering now is because she ruined it by tweeting about it

dems are not used to being stood up to

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Mr Hootington posted:

Centrists are more a threat than the nazis.

id rather have an insurgent army of centrists than nazis, my dude

but centrism does not help at all.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
The suck zone: we prefer literal nazis to spineless cowards for some reason

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
The end game here is probably to find a way to disqualify AOC from being on the ge ballot but crowley's name stays on

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Concerned Citizen posted:

extreme levels of hyperventilation itt

Dont forget your inhaler then, dweeb

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
the executives of planned parenthood will make a lot less money if unviersal healthcare includes things like pap smears, contraceptives, and birth control.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

EugeneJ posted:

Bernie won't let them have his mailing list, so Dems are stuck with Hillary's

Guess the average age for Hillary Clinton's mailing list

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Raskolnikov38 posted:

poo poo they're on to my lmao posts

lol

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Thoguh posted:

I'm pretty sure the dems are gonna double down about how everyone should just ignore the content of the emails even though there's no indication that anything was changed but instead blame Russia for letting the cat out of the bag.

these people do not get that the content of the emails being truthful is the problem. hackers just exasperated it by proving what everyone thought to be true.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
also i guarantee the republican emails are much, much, much worse and i wish we got to see them.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

neera has no idea how the deficit works lmao of course

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

So what is being implied here

that the Russians stole the data and messed with it to gently caress with the Dems campaign strategy?

test applications here would be "here is what our data says and here is the result when we run it through x model" basically, they knew every strategy the DNC was running from a demographics standpoint. so they snapshotted result models.

this means that, (and im being EXTREMELY generous here), hillarys models could have predicted a huge wisconsin/florida win in her favor and thats why they focused all of their attention on extremely specific parts of these states. they basically could have used the dncs predictive models against them by finding the weakest link in them -- for example, finding the weakest districts and running voter disenfranchisement campaigns and finding her least enthused voters and running direct negative ad campaigns there.

that is from my best understanding, the best possible result they could have achieved with this hacking.

that said, she should have, i dunno, loving showed up to wisconsin.

anime was right has issued a correction as of 05:46 on Jul 14, 2018

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
the power of this kind of hacking is that the person with the highest amount of money spending more and more on data means that if hillary spent, say, half of her money on data models that actually worked and the trump campaign had access to these, then they do not need to spend these millions, they can instead purchase ads based on these models -- this is a far more efficient way to run a campaign.

it also might mean trump showed up to specific areas because hillarys own data gave them that sort of information. he was notably focused on areas that won him the election. between stuff like CA and not lighting their own money on fire, he could have done this himself, mind you. but it also means he could have had models based on RNCs voter databases + the DNC's "weakest link" voters, allowing for a more complete data campaign.

in essence even though trump basically cheated in this scenario, he still ran a better campaign with these tools.

also if the russians/CA were doing this sort of poo poo, it means hillarys money advantage was not nearly as strong as it appeared.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
hello, there are two new rules for the suck zone:
if you are concerned citizen or whiskey juvenile and i see you post, i will probate you for 6 hours

make 'em count, boys.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
de leon!

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Office Pig posted:

the only thing i know about kevin de leon is that he currently isn't an 80 year old who's primed to fall over and die in office like a massive jackass

he doesnt have thousands of dollars in facebook stock he forgot to disclose, for one

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Agean90 posted:

all those apply to clinton (who owned slaves alongside his wife) tho

excuse me, they borrowed slaves (but also had final say on any contracts involving them), tyvm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
if you succ in the succ zone thats basically like 69ing with your posts

except this is the only time 69 is not "nice"

• Locked thread