Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

all threads are bad u stupid fucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

docbeard posted:

It's a combination of people who:

(a) like following the news and looking aghast/laughing at the latest idiotic thing the Trump administration has said and done

(b) people who think the Democratic Party hosed up but don't like the Suck Zone much

(c) people who like posting TRUMP and PISS TAPE and OH MY GOD WE'VE HIT A PAGE NUMBER THAT LOOKS LIKE THE WEED/SEX NUMBER AGAIN over and over and over

(d) Baloogan

(Yes, people who Baloogan)

These are not mutually exclusive categories.

i admit yes i got kinda bored of the pg # stuff but i aint bitch about it i wont

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i treat all threads the same cuz im egalitarian

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

this thread goes goes in circles so often it makes me wanna puke

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Frijolero posted:

Hillary is really, really fun imo

yea.... to make fun of!!!!

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Joementum posted:

young men in the northeast are the smartest and most correct, you say? interesting. 🤔

hitler alert

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i think complainin about the suck zone constantly is probs worse than the suck zone which i dont actually hate tbh cuz i dont care im really cool

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

im so dang mad about these posts i choose to read

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Concerned Citizen posted:

yeah well uh, just keep your suck zone off her pal, huh?

didnt that guy become a pedo or somethin i thought i read that he became a pedo

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Breakfast All Day posted:

there are only two active threads in this forum, and the trump thread is just the irc substitute flypaper for shutins that every forum has (see d&d chat or yospos cjs). suck zone is fine

i know this may be hard for you to comprehend because no one is posting one word lame burns in glitterized gifs

some of us live outside

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Heaps of Sheeps posted:

A Clinton endorsement might as well be a vote for the Iraq War imo: completely disqualifies you for office.

Yes, even Bernie. If he hadn't bent the knee and ran as a third party, we'd still have ended up with President Trump but then at least there'd be an organized, left, POLITICAL group to grow out of the ashes of 2016.

lmao

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Yinlock posted:

i dunno, "literal slave-owner" is fairly strong line to cross

lol if u think ppl wouldnt defend her
its hilarious to me how ppl thought bernie was goin all scorched earth n poo poo on hillary w/o bringin any of this poo poo up but while bernie was decribed as some sorta rape loving misogynist cuz of a lovely essay he once wrote

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i especilly liked all the "shes smarter than me so im gonna put my trust in her" ppl lmao

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

suck on that!!!

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

ThndrShk2k posted:

Same reason people voted for Trump

Smart business man who makes great business will business america great again

so ur sayin clinton ppl n trump ppl arent so diff after all woah

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

guess the truth is in the middle or something

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

brb donating to ron paul

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

ok im back he wouldnt take my money unless it was gold or bitcoin :/

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Agnosticnixie posted:

Am I dreaming or are the feelers for Cuomo 2020 getting a bit too obvious?

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/07/07/andrew-cuomo-2020-trump-215348

that titles fucken great cuz its p much "this guy could win if he could make the side hes running on actually like him"

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

u can take joy in w/e
there is no god
hedonism is good

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

imo ppl would defend her but it'd be way harder. It's easy for an american to justify blowin up libya n poo poo, slavery tho holy lol. It would have owned to see smg77, awinnerisjew, etc defend it.

i remember when ppl defeneded her iraq war vote cuz she might lose her senate seat if she didnt

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

define "win"

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

slavegate

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

media really wants to equate poo poo so theyd jump at a chance to stop propping up emails emails emails imo
slavegate gives em that chance maybe but idk imma dumbass

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

this thread is poop

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

didnt read nothin i just konw that cuz the smeell

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

are we still complaining about stuff

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

commie ned supporterd the ban on partial birth abortion n then ppl had to explain it wasnt a real thing n was p much made up by conservatives

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

welp thats my commie ned memory

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

imma berniebro

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Yinlock posted:

I feel like there IS a point to be made about people building bernie up into this divine like figure

but uh the answer is not triple down on hating him until you've convinced yourself he's literally hitler

like every prez canddidate ever who gets far enough gets a weirdo following u fucken ding dong
goddamn yinlock
u dumb rear end in a top hat

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

yaaaaaassss abuela kill me

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

like it or not memes are the future

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

idc 4 that rich white canadian lady

Turdfuzz