Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

538 posted:

recruit strong candidates

nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

comedyblissoption posted:

i live in this district and refused to vote for him and a bunch of whiny babies in this forum complained lol

they did not have to endure the advertising and volunteering efforts of that campaign and so I do not blame them for their ignorance

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

Al! posted:

and overthrow the us govt right

well there isn't any way to address our staggering inequality without that so yes

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

it's cool that The Market has achieved apotheosis

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

Frijolero posted:

Y'all laugh, but HRC dusted off her old phrenology kit and ran these tests herself. It's 100% accurate.

Known fact.

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

the real test of running for that office none could meet is pretending to be enthusiastic about kansas

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

Concerned Citizen posted:

i think it would be refreshing to hold the state you're seeking to govern in open contempt

*thinks back on recent elections*

*rushes to ATM*

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

Serving Serf Super Pac is a go

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

waiting for the next tweet where she talks about "clips" to really drive it home

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

i give this guy $5 and now it's paying dividends the system works

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

i present my talk, titled "The Positive Impact of the Private Sector in Healthcare"

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

bernie is not my friend

he is my BEST friend

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

Nonsense posted:

Hitlery shills are dumb as loving rocks

rocks change their properties under pressure though

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

printing newspapers in support of carterist thought

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

etalian posted:

Suck zone should make its own sickening version of Fight Song.

i believe (the piss tape is real)

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

in these days of vast and ever widening inequality, how can we be expected to support a man who hoards twice as many first names as the average american?

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

no singularities no vote

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

exploiting workers is bad but actually it's ok if you have a republican appointed regulator sign off on it

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

Ytlaya posted:

I was listening to Marketplace on the way home from work yesterday

i heard this interview yesterday in the car and i'm pretty sure everything i've experienced since has been the random flashes of dying neurons

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

almost accurate political compass

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

after spending the entire day doing poo poo all at work but reading horrors it's nice to have a moment of good

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

you want child concentration camps, i want better data management, i think with some reasoned debate we can reach across the aisle and achieve a bipartisan compromise position by consolidating our data centers into a massive pile of charred infant bones upon which the binary code of the information is engraved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

• Locked thread