Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Al! posted:

at some point people itt were accusing him of taking underage prostitute sex flights so you tell me

does anyone truly believe that he hasn't hosed minors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Agean90 posted:

everything trumps done bush would have done and im not sure why people keep acting otherwise

yeah but he wouldn't have been *rude* about it

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Rand alPaul posted:

My aunt died from cancer because she didn't have any health insurance and by the time it was caught it had already spread all over her body. Even after my cousin faxed over the death certificate, banks kept calling my cousin trying to persuade her to pay off her mom's student loans because "it's what she would have wanted" and it would "have honored her memory".

Lmao

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Frijolero posted:

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/758843101024624640

holy poo poo lol

I must've missed this last year

No, More war!

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

the tax code really should be simplified tho

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

docbeard posted:

I mean, sure, fine, Hillary bad, whatever. I just don't see the value in obsessing over the same drat things over and over just because, I don't know, Zegermans exists or whatever.

YES I KNOW IT'S THE SUCK ZONE

her donors and many of her team are still involved with politics. as long as being associated with the clintons isnt associated with utter contempt the dems will continue to lose

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Squizzle posted:

btw anyone here want to catch a 6xer?? im happy to supply em rn

give me one but only if you put a funny gif there as the reason

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

zegermans posted:

my favorite tweet is where Glenn disavowed a story he only published so that Reality Winner would go to jail after he burned her.

My favorite zegermans post is when he shut up

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Scent of Worf posted:

https://twitter.com/Ohio_Politics/status/887825250267824129

just confirming what everyone already knew, mccain is a smoothbrain

Lol

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Homeless Friend posted:

if you'd like to survive your brain cancer, please raise your hand

Lmao holy poo poo

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

https://instagram.com/p/BWvdrq-lV6q/

:)

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

zegermans posted:

I feel like total votes earned is the most objective way to gauge this

Do you really trust the judgment of Democrats?

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

ThndrShk2k posted:

I think I get it

The Better Deal slogan was actually for 2016 but it got delayed as every kickstarter did when Hillary didn't win the primaries as easily as intended, throwing their entire production off kilter for 8-10 months.

I think I get it

democrats are garbage idiots

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

the democrats will never win another election

https://twitter.com/jcassano/status/888116268607315968

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

its better than what the dems are doing

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Taintrunner posted:

The gently caress are we even doing anymore is my question

losing elections and grifting people

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i mean yeah "gaining real-world work experience and ethic" thru landscaping work and trash pickup is clearly bullshit. but the point is that it's rehabilitative, gets them outta the prison and back into society. and a lot of the job-based programs do pay a wage anyway, though it could always be better since they like to classify it below minimum wage

inmate outreach groups typically support work-release and decry prison labor, since even when the latter's paid it'll be something paltry like $20/month after fees and is typically compulsory (like in angola prison) which is super hosed up

but calling both slavery just makes it sound like your only exposure to it is through movies

its still slavery even if it isnt chattel slavery

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Scent of Worf posted:

the nanny is a revolutionary?

fran drescher has lived a hard life

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Man Musk posted:

calling prison labor slave labor is a bit disingenuous to real slaves and victims of human trafficking imo

no it isnt

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

people in prison doing unpaid labour are also slaves. theres a whole amendment about it

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Man Musk posted:

anyway, this is probably why this talking point hasn''t had much legs, despite being public for longer than i have been alive

its actually cause americans are bloodthirsty savages

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Fallen Hamprince posted:

10,000 leftists on twitter immediately start complaining about how dems are bad because they don't attribute 100% of the blame for the loss on russia

link 5 you disingenuous motherfucker

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Squizzle posted:

the threat of a 6 makes it funnier imo, looking for input on how others feel

never second guess your mod decisions, makes you look weak and terrible

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Squizzle posted:

wtf i probed rudatron by mistake

rudatron when you get back pick anyone you want and tell me and ill probe em to pay you back

Squizzle posted:

terror sweat you wont get probed now because there has been too much bloodshed already

nice try loser, you probably just didnt have another jungle fury gif

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

thousands of people swear an oath to the queen every year, why is bend the knee sexist

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Matt Zerella posted:

AAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAihcejwoirjv4rotijv4nf52i4j5f3j5pgk34j5g34nt;23opfk#$D!@#HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHxor3kcvrptlv[p'e5t,vm34rc2LOL

Every dem hugged him, Bernie also hugged him. They're all pieces of poo poo

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

but he's not a democrat, tho

That's why I said also.

Bernie is a compromise candidate

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Kamala Harris once kept an innocent man in prison because he filed paperwork too late

He had already wrongfully served 10 years

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

got any sevens posted:

god, I worked in a grocery store and it was so weird seeing the same old people come in almost every morning for a few things. get a life or die trying, jfc

Old people can't really buy in bulk or buy too much at once cause it weighs too much

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

GalacticAcid posted:

you: has to drive everywhere, eats garbage food

me: doesn't own a car, pops into independent cinemas on a whim, enjoys world-class theater, eats good food

YOU ARE THE WHITE TRASH

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

Kirkman's a hilarious comedian, shame the election broke her.

its pretty hilarious actually. some people just cant handle the irony vortex growing larger and larger

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

GalacticAcid posted:

Howard Dean is a cuck

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

GalacticAcid posted:

Unpopular take but pelosi loving owns compared to the DLC shitheads who want to take her down

She's a remnant of the past. Get rid of her. Ge

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

good vid

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

loquacius posted:

What does "frontrunner" mean exactly anymore

How can someone be the frontrunner for a race three years before it happens, when 95% of people have no idea who she is

She hasn't formally entered the race, we have no clear picture of who her opponents would be apart from that one guy from Maryland who's running for publicity reasons, and yet we've already reached a point where it's irresponsible and probably sexist to criticize her, because she's the frontrunner

has there even been any polling? If so, how did it even work if we don't know who she's running against yet???

shes gettin that jeb money

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

oh thank god. theres no way he wins now

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/SallyAlbright/status/892896907441442816

i reeeeaaallllyyy hope this is true

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

anime was right posted:

its a good thing bernie sanders will not allow nuclear power in his administration

speaking of nuclear, iran says that the sanctions violates the nuclear deal and whoops there goes another piece of literally anything obama has ever done

dems are idiots and bernie was right again

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Tunicate posted:

Well what did the hillary campaign team think about that, I wonder?

http://designobserver.com/feature/im-with-her/39523

Why did these guys think Hillary crashing into the two towers was a good logo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

zeal posted:

so when are you planning the mass murder-suicide

america doesnt have heroes anymore

• Locked thread