Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Darkman Fanpage posted:

it's crazy how wound up they are about susan whose, from what i can tell, only appartent crime was not supporting hillary and saying she was a poo poo candidate? like jesus how obsessed with hollywood personalities are these people that if one of them doesnt support mother they caused her to lose?

hillary literally can not fail

therefore someone failed her.

therefore susan caused trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Thoguh posted:

I'm struggling to see what people are mad about here. This is a good tweet.

It's the part where she wants anything to do with something "INS-like", "updated" or otherwise.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

ikanreed posted:

Anarchists are a lot like libertarians in that they think if you just get rid of all social structure, good ones magically appear

"If you get rid of the slave catchers, who's gonna catch the slaves???"

also, calling for dismantling the systematic deportation of workers is also a Marxist plank.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

ikanreed posted:

She still wants to abolish ice. She's a socdem, not a Marxist. Know who you're in bed with.

what? aren't we talking about the people criticizing her? I'm saying it's not just anarchists telling her to have a firmer anti-deportation position.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

ikanreed posted:

Lol that due process and abolishing the agency that exists to violate it fails purity tests.

more women ceos meme but it's due process and worker oppression.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

ikanreed posted:

Oh no. The failure to recognize the innately unfair power dynamics of...

*Checks notes*

A fair and speedy trial where your rights are protected?

I mean yeah our justice system also needs reform, but the jist of your idea sucks giant balls.

:thunk: hmm it's almost like you don't have to choose between having due process and not having INS :thunk:

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

ikanreed posted:

Okay. I accept it. There's brain worms that are real and in her brain. When do they infect you?

i mean definitely vote for her in the general because of damage control

but lol

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

https://twitter.com/HuronValleyDSA/status/1014653954314121216

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

https://twitter.com/perlmutations/status/1016072950146125830?s=19 he's running

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

:decorum:~Credentials~:decorum:

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Nancy Floreen -- WHO IS NOT EVEN A DEMOCRAT --

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

I'm kind of sad nothing came of sam bee visiting the left forum last year. I was hoping she'd openly punch left and fail at it.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Matty is right

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Condiv posted:

it's so interesting how a group that supposedly is allied with leftists shows over and over again how they really would like to be allied with the right and have nothing but contempt for the left-wing they depend on to win elections

just look how centrists behave when they have to resist fascism. they refuse to bend any rules or norms and desire to take the high road at all costs!

and just look how they behave when resisting lefism. the aforementioned rules and norms are torn to shreds instantly and they turn into slithering reptiles undermining us in any way they can. their charter, their "lesser of two evils" screed, all of it can be abandoned when it comes to resisting the left

it's quite obvious that centrists only respect the fasicsts, for all of their bluster about wanting to fight back against fascism. cause at the end of the day, the only side they fight "honorably" against is the insane, fascist right wing party. and the only group they fight tooth and nail is the left

the lesser of their two evils is unfettered capitalism

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

https://twitter.com/YannisTrittas/status/1017493204583768064

:confused:

edit:
https://twitter.com/YannisTrittas/status/1017489238642880513

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Main Paineframe posted:

that guy is lying when he says he's a DSA member

he's a career lanyard. in 2014, he worked in the campaigns of a homophobe who opposed gay marriage and a career banker fresh from Goldman Sachs. he's currently the Communications Director for the NY State Assembly

i loving love LinkedIn, because no matter how hard these machine types try to pretend to be regular people, they can't resist putting every last detail of their elite schooling and nepotistic work history on the internet for the whole world to see

Good post :yeshaha:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

paywall

• Locked thread