Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

GalacticAcid posted:

anybody have anything to say about the wv teachers strike

It might work because WV doesn't have any scabs willing to teach in West Virginia. On the other hand it's West Virginia so they may just cancel school forever instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

Gio posted:

is there any living person that is genuinely “against abortion personally, but think people should be allowed to have em.” who the gently caress are you winning over with this double-talk?

I mean, if I could be honest, yes I'm personally against abortion but feel it should always be a right. In a perfect world there'd be no rape, a good system of social care, and everyone would be cautious and careful wrt unprotected sex. But we live in hellworld, so gently caress "pro-life" assholes.

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

Mister Fister posted:

Marxism is finding the equilibrium point where a man and his maid agree on a fair wage rate.

So you knock up the maid and tell everyone it's Engels' baby?

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

Shear Modulus posted:

isnt press tv the iranian state media outlet

yeah they lie incessantly but in this case it's still a funny tweet. also funny because I think twitter is banned in Iran,

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

what does Suck Zone think of Hiral Tipirneni for AZ08?

No chance regardless of succiness or not, the votes are primarily mailed in so the turnout won't be as depressed as other states.

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

Hillary is America's Oda Nobunaga with all that naked ambition

Nobunaga at least recognized the value of the common man when he was using them to command his army and kill his foes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

Vox Nihili posted:

loving RIP

What's the registration state of CA-8th? It's academic at this point but a 60-40 primary, even if it's a, ya know, primary, doesn't make it seem winnable even with a dem in the second seat. Not making excuses for poor performance or vote-splitting but that seems a pretty stark partisan divide.

• Locked thread