Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

the landscape has truly shifted when third way is saying stuff like this

https://twitter.com/jstein_wapo/status/1004714914076864514?s=21

All that means is they'll do the Obama 2008 thing a d talk about other things than when they get elected so the "fiscally responsible" thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

zegermans posted:

yes, Tesla is a huge ponzi scheme fueled entirely but Musk's uncanny ability to make investors think he knows anything

I'll never understand where this idea that he's a genius came from, so people think he's designing all these things and not the people he hired?

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Yeah I should have realized the obvious comparison would be Jobs. That cult of personality just moved on over to Musk. Because I get that same reaction when I tell people, especially nerds that I don't like Musk and that he isn't great

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Bernie would win, but we keep forgetting Dem primaries are full of shitlibs. They'll find one to congeal around and they'll do everything they can to discredit Bernie. Like NY can't even get rid of Cuomo they sabotaged Nixon. You don't think Bernie isn't going face that again. They will never allow the candidate to go against the donors

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Are there aren't good articles about how monstrous Obama was with regard to ICE. I keep trying to argue with these libs about it and they pull out these overt long "debunking" articles that whitewash what he did. So something from that time especially with pictures would be a good rebuttal

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Yinlock posted:

the media ignored it as hard as possible so you won't find much

I had a feeling this was going to be the case. Because the fact the DOJ argued that toddlers could represent themselves in court is the one instance that really sticks in my mind as truly heinously evil and when I bring it up to these people it has like no effect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

The Atlantic is as ever The Atlantic

http://on.theatln.tc/Akwrvll

• Locked thread