Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Karl Barks posted:

so suburban republicans?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Just lmao if you think Bad Dem Kamala is going to help anyone but herself and her billionaire best friends

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

zegermans posted:

nah minorities, the educated, and the non-class traitor poor

Hm yes what a strong coalition you got there

Totally not going to get clobbered by the wishes of the rich you so helpfully labeled as simply "educated"

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

zegermans posted:

I'll reiterate again that I'm sure my perspective is warped from the monsters I work with, but I can tell you that while this may be the case, it's extremely hard to convince someone who has a steady diet of fox and radio that any sort of plan will benefit them, the poor downtrodden white man, equally as a minority. They think government programs exist solely to support minorities. It's a mental trick they pull to rationalize the concepts of "I'm genetically superior to black people" and "I'm just as loving poor as them"

Of course it's extremely hard, but you'll get enough white workers that don't think like that to basically mirror Reagan in the 80s. People are sick of BAU, especially the working class

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Jazerus posted:

booty judge is ready

I'm the Bat Thong

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Shear Modulus posted:

minorities and the poor is the platonic ideal of a winning left coalition

trying to rear end a large number of educated people to the coalition will invariably skew it to the right because they have more wealth and power than the other two groups. this is exactly what happened with the rightward drift of the dems and labour when clinton tried to poach educated people from the republicans

Yea this

The educated can come along if they want, but I ain't gonna concern myself with their needs

They can do that by themselves

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

AstheWorldWorlds posted:

Then we are doomed.

We were doomed ever since Obama promised hope and change and then gave us more of the same

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

My brain can't handle this poo poo anymore

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

AstheWorldWorlds posted:

We passed a voter initiative legalizing cannabis and overnight it was being assaulted full force by bad dems all across the state. Completely and totally worthless here.

Weed just ain't as *pragmatic* as good ol' Pharma :grin:

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

consumed by normies posted:

cool story zegermans posted in lf a lot and was considered a bad poster to the point "shut up zegermans" was an epic lf meme

Whoa

I thought I came up with that

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Is zegermans like WJ- a libertarian turned Shillbot?

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

I like new LF.

Yospos is still pretty good too.

CSpam ain't got poo poo on LF

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

zegermans posted:

I went to a Bernie event when he first announced at a coffee shop that serviced a local university - the crowd was about 95% hippies and 5% old union folks that know how to organize. The union people kept trying to explain stuff and were largely ignored in favor of FEEL THE BERN.

My wife tried to facebank there once because it was listed as a campaign event on the local region Sanders for President facebook group. Turns out it was just a barista who thought "it'd be cool to have that during my shift" and my wife was the only one there.

My point is organization is kinda important and listening to people who know how to do it is also important.

Something that you always fail to comprehend is that shitposting on the internet is instant and doesn't cost time or money and organizing politically is more than a full time job and you need the backing of donors to do it efficiently.

I'm a huge prick

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Yea, I guess Hillary's pathetic loss to the Orange piss goblin shows us that donor-backed organizing isn't always effective

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Zuck Zone has high standards

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Murdering innocent Muslim children and their families is lovely, but it's always been lovely

Now Trump turning back women's rights to a time where PFFFFTGVGJNHBH *a huge bloody poo poo tumbles out of my pants legs and splats down on the ground*

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Squizzle posted:

ik challenge!!!!! you have until im back from buying a shirt to show one time that happened or im probing you for being a whiner

What the heck

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Al! posted:

at some point people itt were accusing him of taking underage prostitute sex flights so you tell me

poo poo you better start posting the quote or Squizzle is gonna throw down his mighty probe hammer on your white portland rear end

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Condiv posted:

the suck zone seems p well liked to me, dunno why every mod has to come in and try to change it every month or two, fail and then complain about how sucky the suck zone is

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Just lmao if you think the democrats will save you

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

"you're already paying taxes, those fuckers ain't. let's use that money to benefit everybody instead of those fuckers."

Simple, effective, good

The democrats will never run with this

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

steinrokkan posted:

But consider this: Shooting Marines into the sun is a good policy

Tip of the spear baby

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

deadgoon posted:

"Hillary is The AntiChrist, Bernie is The Champion of The Elect, Social Democracy is the God-Force, POC are sheep that have been misled, and Wall St. is The Enemy"

where's the lie

Trying the new #McDonalds chicken sandwich and sending this message from my new #Verizon account. What up?

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
If that slave owning poo poo had come out during the election you know the Clinton Crew would be shrugging their shoulders and saying it's not as a bad as it seems

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Yinlock posted:

i dunno, "literal slave-owner" is fairly strong line to cross

Yea right you'd still carry water for her

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Dat make up is on fleek 👄💅🏻💍💄💋🙌🏻

Go Hillary!

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Look you need to be pragmatic, besides you wouldn't want Trump to win would you?

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

deadgoon posted:

the moderate republicans that hillary was trying to appeal to are the people who responded to trump's victory by asserting that reality has gone off the rails and nothing matters, as if anything outside 1990s neoliberalism forever is a lovecraftian horror their mortal minds can't comprehend

if that describes u then i got some news for u: ur a republican

Yea they call themselves night crew now and hate this thread because it reminds them how embarrassed they were

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Even tho they all post during the day 🤔

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

SKULL.GIF posted:

Another excerpt from that great article:

Thank you for sharing this Mr. Skull

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

radical meme posted:

For the purpose of many demographic stats, hispanics are considered white. The military stats come to mind.

Wtf

No

This is completely wrong

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Not in the military tho, I know for a fact :shrug:

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

I can't believe T-Bone got a real job at Whole Foods 😭

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
She really is Shillary

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

loquacius posted:

Hillary 2020: You don't want to let the Russians win again, do you?

Bahaha XL is sold out :v:

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Agnosticnixie posted:

I can never get enough of being reminded that she literally agrees with every point of neocon foreign policy.

She's literally best buddies with Henry loving Kissinger

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

I'm glad of it

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Serf posted:

i really do think its a generational thing. we're approaching the point where capitalism is going to need to really step up its game cannibalizing the poor in order to sustain itself, and young people are increasingly on society's margins and unable to afford the half-decent living their parents made. as the system starts to fail them in more and more concrete ways and it dawns on them how badly hosed they are, they are gonna start turning on. i used to joke about capitalism being the enemy because i could never imagine a world without it. then i met some people who could imagine it and now i'm not joking anymore

The more desperate poor people are the more likely a revolution is effective.

I say let the democrats and republicans keep their incestuous relation to the global finance system, they'll reap what they sow.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
The Militant Left

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Frijolero posted:

shut up zergemans

• Locked thread