Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

bro that's a club decision

we gotta take it to the table

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

Leftists see the true potential in waluigi and wish nintendo would do the same

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Nichael posted:

there is no possible more succ tweet than this

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Thoguh posted:

Shed be no worse and wouldn't be there for fourty years. So I'm down.

she's pickled enough at this point she's probably got a shelf life of a few decades

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

The Nastier Nate posted:

how many dems are gonna vote for Kavanaugh?

all of them

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
pelosi, you're gay

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Democrats are gonna vote for Kavanaugh and blame Susan Sarandon.

https://twitter.com/FrankConniff/status/1016513676067725313

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Thoguh posted:

Didn't at least one state already do that? Or was it just proposed and not make it anywhere?

florida, tennessee, texas, north carolina, rhode island, and north dakota

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i'm p sure somethingawful is the only place where people are "yes, give us more nuclear power".

reddit probably

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Phone posted:

oh i forgot about the dishware and glassware, half of these places are like "bespoke breaded organic chicken farts with locally sourced vegan butter and l'essence du oignon - $17" and they serve it to you on an aluminum dish and you're drinking out of a glass mason jar

ThndrShk2k posted:

Some photographers at a wedding locally were taking pictures around someone's yard due to it looking 'rustic'

I also saw an old metal milk jug style drink dispenser at walmart above a 6pack of masonjars with straws in them

that poo poo's the worst

if your hip new eatery in the craft beer food hall really wants to capture the white rural beverage experience, you need to serve everything in 25 year old fast food promotional cups

i want to drink my fair trade hand-squeezed raspberry limeade from the hardee's moose cup where he's dressed up like bobby labonte

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

ThndrShk2k posted:

Nader did nothing wrong

ruined domestic automobile manufacturing

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Sapozhnik posted:

Ahem

It's just "17"

Bougie poo poo always leaves the currency signs off things

real bougie poo poo doesn't even list a price

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

It's gonna own when centrist independent runs eat away 10% of the votes that would've given a lefty candidate the win and then accuse the left of being spoilers.

there wasn't really a leftist candidate in either race but that's how paul lepage got two terms as governor

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

wait, are we not allowed to talk poo poo about hillary anymore?

because, like, 80% of my posts are about how much of a shithead she is.

never stop talking poo poo about mother

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

mastershakeman posted:

What the heck is fbr

off-brand malaysian pbr sold at family dollar

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Concerned Citizen posted:

voters are going to take "abolish ice" as "abolish all border control" and basically no amount of campaigning is going to make that idea a popular one

oh no

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
i fo one am utterly shocked cc has no clue how politics works

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
http://www.pewforum.org/fact-sheet/changing-attitudes-on-gay-marriage/

quote:

In Pew Research Center polling in 2001, Americans opposed same-sex marriage by a margin of 57% to 35%.

quote:

Among people who are religiously unaffiliated, a solid majority have supported same-sex marriage since 2001. Today, 85% of religious “nones” say same-sex couples should be allowed to marry.

Two-thirds of Catholics now support same-sex marriage, as do a similar share of white mainline Protestants (68%).

Support for same-sex marriage among black Protestants and white evangelical Protestants remains lower than it is among other religious groups. However, the share of white evangelical Protestants who support same-sex marriage has grown from 27% in 2016 to 35% today.

guys we can't support things that are currently unpopular we gotta appeal to the chuds

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
kinda curious why all of a sudden dems are having such a hard time with digital campaigns when obama's was pretty decent

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

white sauce posted:

Hahahahaha white women are insane

the best part is the original thread where she shuns, then unshuns to get in the last word with carl beijer where she just has to namedrop the school she went to as if it means anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

uncurable mlady posted:

if you recall the election, a lot of people were very surprised by trump going and having rallies in shithole parts of states that were considered clinton locks.

everyone other than bill clinton

• Locked thread