Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

prominent DNC speaker:

https://twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/877627606312472576

can't wait until bougie neoliberals and centrists sell out families to the concentration camps when full fascism now happens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Agean90 posted:

I'm actualy kind of freaked out.

How the gently caress many CIA dweebs entered or are entering politics because of hilldawg? Cause it looks like a bunch of spooks are attempting to infiltrate the government with the cias usual competance
lol if they think taking over the legislature will help them regain any power when austerity to provide handouts to billionaires has hosed the country for decades

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

mormonpartyboat posted:

cant wait for the reveal of ironstache's perfect policy page, except for the line about changing the age of consent to 15
that's a right-winger thing, left wing sex scandals are boring poo poo like middle aged housewives and grandmas that the right-wing blows out of proportion because the right-wing wonder why anyone would want to gently caress anyone above the age of consent

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

i'm pretty sure there are more returns by changing the faces of about 1/3rd to 1/2 of the democratic party to anything other than corporatist-soon-to-be-fascist-bootlickers regardless of who becomes speaker

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

paranoid randroid posted:

Condiv i dont think this is a question you actually are seeking an answer to
it also isn't something he doesn't already know the answer to

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

DoctorGonzo posted:

ahahahaha the rs are going to have a constitutional convention at this pace, dems you loving suck
starting with bringing back chattel slavery instead of just having prison slavery

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

based on how well theyre managing the government right now i can only assume an attempt to call a convention would be not so much a train wreck as a train flying off a broken bridge and hitting a passenger zeppelin and then they both plummet into the gorge below and land on a really perplexed cow
gonna be great seeing inbred slaveowner dynasties squabbling each other over whose confederacy is better imho

shame about the millions of poors consigned to death from abandonment

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

yeah but then theyd have to organize it and lmao
there's a an actual danger in that trump could no poo poo beg for a russia-style regressive tax and all of the inbreds will enact it

anything more detailed will be a logistical failure, except maybe for bringing back chattel slavery which centrists will love and reach across the aisle for

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Vox Nihili posted:

We already have capped payroll taxes, friendo.

the russian solution doesn't allow poors to keep even a ruble, they could go deeper

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Serf posted:

hey, maybe since we're in a new gilded age, we're about to enter a new progressive era??

maybe?

folks??
reminder it only happened in one nationstate first and the rest became fascist or cryptofascist

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

WW3 in comparison to WW2: china becomes soviet russia, germany becomes churchill's britain, france becomes imperial japan, uk becomes split-china, us becomes mussolini italy, russia becomes nazi germany

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Dreylad posted:

the left is obsessed with being defeated and pessimism, so much so that people kinda fell apart when corbyn started to succeed.
it gave me hope

for anywhere that's not the united states

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

GalacticAcid posted:

:siren: :frogsiren: :ducksiren: :frogsiren: :siren: :siren: :frogsiren: :ducksiren: :frogsiren: :siren: :siren: :frogsiren: :ducksiren: :frogsiren: :siren:

IRONSTACHE IRONSTACHE IRONSTACHE IRONSTACHE IRONSTACHE IRONSTACHE IRONSTACHE IRONSTACHE IRONSTACHE IRONSTACHE IRONSTACHE IRONSTACHE

Booty Jayg/Ironstache A.T. 2

because the republicans destroyed the use of the gregorian calendar

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

i'm indifferent about pelosi because she's the average dem representative and they'd choose another incompetent milquetoast and the inbred media will just play up them as the great satan

attack pelosi on policy, not popularity. like the average dem she's malleable

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

i like to think of my posting as whimsically earnest
while i'd love for peoples' lives to be better the nature of capital forbids it and thus i appreciate the end of the "keeping it in the family to keep race pure and family rich" anglo-saxon hegemony and at this point "order at all costs beep boop" germany and "social logic is discouraged except when money is involved" china would be a marked improvement

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Serf posted:

ironyposting is just a way of careposting tbh

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

ex post facho posted:

welp with these responses he has jusg assured he will get zero dnc support
even without DNC support they did better in these hard R districts than ossoff did

i dare say there are probably inbred money strings attached with getting DNC support

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

a lot of that is indictment of the party's true platform and its infrastructure and lol if you think bad dems won't offer up one of their peers to continue the russia-style incompetent opposition party schtick they're being paid for

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Agean90 posted:

Agreed, but since pelosi is a part of that infrastructure and saw the dems get rekt and decided that this is fine gently caress her.
yes and they'll choose from another one of the 100 plus bad dems to promote bad policy and what then

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Agean90 posted:

The the Republican have to put in the effort to demonize someone they never heard of an another fuckwit gets to be miserable, and the progressives get a nice visible sign that they're having an effect by routing Mrs LET'S SING TO OUR ABJECT FAILURE
so it'll change absolutely nothing because the amount of effort they had to put in isn't even a tenth of a percent of the russian mob allowance they're getting

there are more rewarding squabbles than this, like DCCC only backing people if they parrot milquetoast or right-wing policy

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Venom Snake posted:

I don't think it's about that and more about we need to try something, anything else
the problem is that there are also over a hundred like her or worse who also need to be put to the squeeze or replaced

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

yeah well what did mao ever accomplish huh explain that
an entire generation of incels

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

It's because the way dems are going guy is by sneering from an ivory tower. Their entire electoral strategy is a high horse moral superiority because tromp rude and they shake your hand when they pick your pocket
unless it's against leftists then pull out all the stops and accuse them of racsexism because they made donors cry

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

That's not "public" discourse so it doesn't count
wapo and nyt hit pieces and sham articles aren't public discourse :thunk:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

dude's gonna herd hundreds of families to the gas chambers

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

got any sevens posted:

i'm twilight krew

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

The Muppets On PCP posted:

more congressional peckers are gonna get shot off before this is through and i can't say i feel the least bit sorry
a bunch of nothing-to-lose people are going to play sniper elite irl or hotline miami irl as a result of Reagan Holocaust II

and my response will simply be "lol"

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Vox Nihili posted:

it is extremely ballsy to call yourself an "intelligence analyist" after a net experience of less than one year of "training" in the military
yankovich sounds like a well connected trust fund lanyard nobody being pushed by oligarchs against an actual candidate

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

a colony of spiders emerges as the 6th challenger

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

and a challenger on the republican side, Vladimierre Poutin

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

also mattering is happening in other countries (particularly mexico) so there's always that if poo poo goes to the guaranteed downward spiral (more than it already has)

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

will lol heartily when mexico throws americans out of their border into texas

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Schumer, to his credit, endorsed Ellison for DNC chair. i would not expect him of all people to have a bearing on which way the wind is blowing, but if even he can figure it out then that alone should be cause for hope.

essentially im just loving tired of this endless lily-livered defeatism from the wing of the party thats supposed to be the vanguard. yeah, you take some Ls. so it goes. life's a bitch. no one told you this would be easy. loving cowboy up because if all it takes to rip your spine out is losing a house seat in loving Georgia then your revolution was stillborn.
look at this day crew post *flesh turns inside out and various grotesque tendrils sprout from the pile of gore*

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

lmao france is going to take the place of imperial japan in the next world war if macron doesn't pivot to at least leashed capital

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

rich americans used fake news on themselves

this compromise is self-inflicted

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

SKULL.GIF posted:

This won't matter, literally no one except Twitter lifers know who Louise Mensch is, much less know why liking Louise Mensch is, uhh, a gray mark against someone

Personally I'm glad that Bryce is actually concerned that the President is a Russian turncoat
it's also a great test to see whether centrists actually care about the russia thing or are just jealous that only the republicans get russian mob money

(the answer won't surprise anyone)

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Raskolnikov38 posted:

man that fraction sure does show up an awful lot with the clintons
:piss:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

ThndrShk2k posted:

So what they're saying is it's not the Left that should form it's own party, but the Center?

lol
:hai:

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

he wants bite, no bark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Do centrists believe in anything other than sounding smart and looking reasonable
starving poors to death in labor camps while sounding smart and looking reasonable

• Locked thread