Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

tommy wiseau is doing anything for money these days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Wtf?

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Where did those Spooky Pjotos come from OP??!

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Kelp Me! posted:

Those "do not crease" labels are like a guarantee that my idiot mailman will bend/crease them in half to jam it into my mailbox

i always read them as "do not caress"

you shouldn't let envelopes push you around and tell you what you can and cannot gently caress

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Psycho Society posted:

Wonder what crystal is up to these days....

meth :anime:

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
Envelope my dick with your mouth

richard gearhead
Jun 1, 2005

My new penis is a gigantic monster!

nextlevelstart posted:

Yeah we're doing this.

What year was this taken?

Well, the photos say '96. So I'm guessing 1996.

There are a few more.

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
Then that baby is old enough to drink and the other guy is probably dead (from drug overdose)

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Unfortunate case of man hands.

richard gearhead
Jun 1, 2005

Bob NewSCART posted:

Where did those Spooky Pjotos come from OP??!

I collect coin-op machines (video games & pinball), and heard about a warehouse in Eugene, OR that needed to clear out some things. This was in the bottom of a box full of old PC components. They said they'd bought out a TV repair shop after the owner retired (or... died?), and this was from that batch of stuff. There's a name and address on the envelope. The name is "KEN JOHNSN."

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
This is not at all what I expected tbh

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Any more important photographs in there?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
I don't know how to feel

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Am I having a stroke?

richard gearhead
Jun 1, 2005

Iron Crowned posted:

Any more important photographs in there?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Arkanomen posted:

Am I having a stroke?

Do you smell burnt toast?

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Olan Mills does stupid kid and dressed pet portraits rather than school photos if that helps

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Sue Eastside posted:

Olan Mills does stupid kid and dressed pet portraits rather than school photos if that helps

Which one is Crystal then?

richard gearhead
Jun 1, 2005

Iron Crowned posted:

Which one is Crystal then?

I think Crystal 96 is from a different set. No Olan Mills mark, rounded corners instead of square.

A friend pointed out that the mask looked like it was Wayne from Wayne's World. It checks out, but it raises more questions than it answers.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
i have this undying urge to know the thought process behind this entire series of photos

why the mask? Why is the kid dressed up like a clown? Why isn't the kid terrified?

Meck Pomses
Jan 7, 2011

I QUESTIONED BUYING AN AVATAR WHEN I GET A FREE "STUPID NEWBIE" ONE WHEN REGISTERING SO SOMEONE GAVE ME FANART OF BIG BOSS DRESSED AS BAYONETTA DRAWN BY N ARTIST WHO TRIED TO MAKE A COLLABORATIVE BBW FIGHTING GAME FOR MY AVATAR OUT OF SPITE

Ron Darling posted:

Why isn't the kid terrified?

Because the kid isn't very clever.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Ron Darling posted:

i have this undying urge to know the thought process behind this entire series of photos

why the mask? Why is the kid dressed up like a clown? Why isn't the kid terrified?

Why does it exist?

richard gearhead
Jun 1, 2005

Last photo. Feel free to post your own IMPORTANT PHOTOGRAPHs or muse on what exactly the gently caress is happening with these things.

My personal theory is that someone went as Wayne for Halloween and the child developed a preternatural bond with the mask. They went into the shoot with the idea that the boy would be dressed as a clown, but he wouldn't cooperate unless someone was wearing the mask. The rathaired degenerate simulacrum of Mike Meyers is an integral part of managing the kid's day to day. Nobody likes it, but they're doing what they can to survive.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Tell me who the gently caress sent you!
Why are you a clown?!
Tell me!!!

richard gearhead
Jun 1, 2005

Update,

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

:monocle:

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax

That is one loving tasteful, rear end frame.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

goldmine

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Nah, dawg....

...Nah

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

this thread has been a rollercoaster

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Mate just so you know if i ever come to your house and ask to use the bathroom, and you put me in here... i'm gonna be making GBS threads in your hallway.

drans
Sep 1, 2016
Ramrod XTreme

Im dying holy poo poo

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

that's one for staring at while you urinate standing up or poo poo AC Slater style. put up another one on the opposite wall for the normal shitters and the sit-down pissers

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?
Those were some important photographs, OP. Thanks for sharing

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

You should put one of the other photos on the opposite wall directly in front of the toilet.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

<placeholder for a joke about disabled children>

tbf we don't know the little guy is disabled I made that face all the time as a kid

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Did it, in fact, stay that way? Need confirmation here.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Joe Mama Poonana posted:

that's one for staring at while you urinate standing up or poo poo AC Slater style. put up another one on the opposite wall for the normal shitters and the sit-down pissers

AC Slater style had me confused but now i get it and I'm lolling appropriately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
Dats right boyz we headed for the goldmine.

Also what the everloving gently caress OP.

• Locked thread