Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

think this is my final haul

dishonored 2
rayman legends
transistor
hollow knight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
This is mine:

Squad
Realpolitiks
Stellaris DLC
Darkest Dungeon
Hollow Knight

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

everyone get holow knight btw

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i will not

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I will

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Hmm, I got the below - probably my final haul too, as Cold Waters didn't get a discount:

Dishonored 2
Assassin's Creed: Black Flag
This War of Mine
Life is Strange
Wargame: Airland Battle
Wargame: Red Dragon (gift)

More than I was expecting, that's for sure. I originally thought I'd get maybe 1-2 new games, yet here I am with six!

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

its very good

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
I'm waiting on the Switch version with the free DLC pack.

Cnidaria
Apr 10, 2009

It's all politics, Mike.

extremebuff posted:

everyone get holow knight btw

it is one of my favorite games this year

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

is the road to gehenna dlc worth buying the talos principle gold edition or can i stick to the base game without missing much

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The dlc is pretty rad. I don't have the prices in front of me but it's probably worth it, with the caveat that it's basically a puzzle pack and if you don't like the base gameplay you probably won't like a couple more hours of similar puzzles.

Cnidaria
Apr 10, 2009

It's all politics, Mike.

R. Guyovich posted:

is the road to gehenna dlc worth buying the talos principle gold edition or can i stick to the base game without missing much

the road to gehenna is very good and has some of the best puzzles in the game

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

New order is good

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Dishonored 2 ran like poo poo for me and I refunded it. Hope my Imps have better luck.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Dishonored 2 ran like poo poo for me and I refunded it. Hope my Imps have better luck.

drat, that's bad luck! I've been playing it for a few hours or so now, and it seems fine for me. I wish there were more nighttime missions though, as it's been like, 90% daylight for me so far, which seems bad for a sneaking mission. (Still, it's early days yet - I'm sure I've got many more hours of gameplay to go)

folder
Oct 9, 2016
Owlboy is supposed to be good, isn't it?

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Any Imps think darkest dungeon is worth picking up?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

folder posted:

Owlboy is supposed to be good, isn't it?

it looks nice but its insanely boring

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

my recomendation for pixel platformers on steam is momodora 4: reverie under the moonlight because it was made by 1 japanese person. bye.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

mysterious loyall X posted:

my recomendation for pixel platformers on steam is momodora 4: reverie under the moonlight because it was made by 1 japanese person. bye.

have you played that wonderboy remaster? it looks pretty cool, but it's not on sale yet, alas.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Cya

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

sector_corrector posted:

have you played that wonderboy remaster? it looks pretty cool, but it's not on sale yet, alas.

i haven't, but wonder boy 3 and monster world 4 [with a girl...sjws? fuuuuu] are cool and you can play them for free

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Dongicus posted:

Any Imps think darkest dungeon is worth picking up?

its good. wears out its welcome bfore the end but i like it a lot

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i haven't, but wonder boy 3 and monster world 4 [with a girl...sjws? fuuuuu] are cool and you can play them for free

You can also buy them on steam in that genesis collection for pennies I believe

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

You can also buy them on steam in that genesis collection for pennies I believe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snhiofL2Rh4&t=4s

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

lol

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I thought instead of buying any new games I'd install some old ones I'd bought on sale and never got around to. I started with Arkham Asylum and now I've bought Arkham City too.

folder
Oct 9, 2016

Thanks gamer. This was on my list because unlike Owlboy it seems to have a giant set of cans

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If you liked amnesia or any horror game you really really need to get Soma

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Is prey fun?

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

it's got pacing issues, but its very well crafted and fun

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

I bought motorsport manager and spent all weekend playing it, and I was also gifted Snake Pass and I'm definitely going to 100% that after I get tired of racing

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Plebian Parasite posted:

it's got pacing issues, but its very well crafted and fun

Is it 40 dollars of good?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

folder posted:

Thanks gamer. This was on my list because unlike Owlboy it seems to have a giant set of cans

it;s reallly good and doesn't overstay its welcome which is a problem a lot of games have in general, and pretty challenging while being fair + some cool secrets and tricks. thank you playsim website for showing me this game

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Is it 40 dollars of good?

any bethesda game is easily worth 2x that much

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc
I got Ori and the Blind Forest. Not getting anything else since my backlog is loving massive.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

any bethesda game is easily worth 2x that much

This. Big B knows what the Gamers want.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

darkest dungeon
VLR