Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

theres a psn sale up rn too, mostly dookie but theres infinifactory for like 12 and shadow of the colossus/ico for pennies on ps3. also steamworld heist nd dig for cheap, those any good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

steamworld heist was great. I think I have a spare humble code for it kicking around though if you want it

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Steamworld Dig is pretty good too, i really need to go back and finish it

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

steamworld heist was great. I think I have a spare humble code for it kicking around though if you want it

oh lol ive got it in my library already, ty though

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'll take the Heist code if you still got it. PM me

im_sorry
Jan 15, 2006

(9999)
Ultra Carp
And I just bought Hollow Knight and Rocket League: GOTY edition.

Just what I need... more games I'll never play. At least I'm more likely to figure these out than CMANO.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
How's Song of the Deep. It looks really pretty

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

im_sorry posted:

And I just bought Hollow Knight and Rocket League: GOTY edition.

Just what I need... more games I'll never play. At least I'm more likely to figure these out than CMANO.

i uhhh dont think you finish rocket league

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Spending 10 minutes exploring E1M1 and then seeing a Par Time of thirty seconds permanently broke my brain

ever since playing doom as a young child have i taken this gaming philosophy to heart

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Incredible haul + add me for n++ leaderboard /id/arfjason

Five in Russia
Oct 11, 2003

I might pick up darkest dungeon. lotsa reviews that don't recommend it with like 500 hours played lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Powerful

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

ArfJason posted:

Incredible haul + add me for n++ leaderboard /id/arfjason

i only have 1 friend in my n++ leaderboard so i sent you a friend request

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I bought Nex Machina bc it was cheaper than the PSN version

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Control Volume posted:

I bought motorsport manager and spent all weekend playing it, and I was also gifted Snake Pass and I'm definitely going to 100% that after I get tired of racing

Motorsport manager owns I will buy the dlc also

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Five in Russia posted:

I might pick up darkest dungeon. lotsa reviews that don't recommend it with like 500 hours played lol

Darkest Dungeon is really cool until you get to the last set of dungeons, then everything takes 3-5x as long as gives no sense of satisfaction.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

I was looking for a game to play while travelling and "Offworld Trading Company" looks ok, anyone played that?

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

I was looking for a game to play while travelling and "Offworld Trading Company" looks ok, anyone played that?

I bought it when it was new because I'm retarded. It was kind of fun but pretty barebones are not very deep in a strategic kind of sense. But it's gotten a bunch of patches since then so maybe it's more complex and more fun now.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Thanks larry, what's the worst that could happen for 4.99 anyways?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Steam is such a pile of bloated dogshit. It has to "update" every time I open it then freezes with 50% chance when launching a game, any game. loving stupid rear end AIDS bullshit. gently caress Valve

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Steam is such a pile of bloated dogshit. It has to "update" every time I open it then freezes with 50% chance when launching a game, any game. loving stupid rear end AIDS bullshit. gently caress Valve

Oh, I had that issue the other day too, actually. I deleted everything in the Steam directory EXCEPT the userdata and steamapps folders, as well as steam.exe, then ran Steam again and it's been fine ever since. (Still not a great solution, and it takes a little while ro re-download itself, but still. Better than putting up with it freezing all the time, etc.)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

1) delete everything in the Steam directory EXCEPT the userdata and steamapps folders, as well as steam.exe, then ran Steam again and it's been fine ever since. (Still not a great solution, and it takes a little while ro re-download itself, but still. Better than putting up with it freezing all the time, etc.)
2) Maximize stamina until Level 34, then put all your points into your damage output of choice
3) Attack the Southwest corner of the Dragon Ballroom in 3-4 for approximately 40 seconds, which will open a path to the beat non-scaling weapon.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think its awesome that it takes more effort to get Steam to work correctly than my old PC games from 2001 or whatever

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

i bought a lot of games

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Realpolitiks kept crashing so I refunded it and got Pit People and The End Is Nigh because Newgrounds FTMFW

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Is Pit People good. I like the sound of it but I hate the crazee flash alien hominid art

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

i bought binary domain and one of the sniper elite games...

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i bought dungeon siege not because i want to play dungeon siege but because i want to use the ultaim 5 mod for dungeon siege, hope it works. also i'm a big fan of the film.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Final haul now that I've sworn myself not to buy any more: Strike Suit Zero, Burnout Paradise, Divinity Anthology (Divine Divinity, Beyond Divinity, Divinity 2), Hollow Knight, Battle Brothers, The Talos Principle - Road to Gehenna, Total War: Warhammer - Realm of the Wood Elves, and Orwell. Also thanks to my boy Action Tortoise for gifting me Ori and the Blind Forest.

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

Dishonored 2 ran like poo poo for me and I refunded it. Hope my Imps have better luck.

It ran like garbage for me too, shadows were all screwed up

im_sorry
Jan 15, 2006

(9999)
Ultra Carp
I just impulse bought Disgaea 1 and 2, and LISA. What the hell is wrong with me?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
dont forget lisa the joyful

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

got frustrated messing with the graphic settings on dishonored 2 and just shut everything off/put it on low, and it still flies between 20-60 fps for no reason! on an r9 380! i love PC gaming and I love bethesda. i was looking forward to streaming this so im gonna see if someone's cooked up a fan patch before i hit refund

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

PC Gaming

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i refunded it lol i love it!

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I've been playing Heavily Modded Fallout 4 lately and it does the same thing. At first I thought it was a mod problem or my ENB thing but it still happens even on minimum settings. Epic.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

extremebuff posted:

got frustrated messing with the graphic settings on dishonored 2 and just shut everything off/put it on low, and it still flies between 20-60 fps for no reason! on an r9 380! i love PC gaming and I love bethesda. i was looking forward to streaming this so im gonna see if someone's cooked up a fan patch before i hit refund
that sucks, it ran perfectly for me on my 970 at full settings. guess it's one of those games that hate AMD cards lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Larry Parrish posted:

I've been playing Heavily Modded Fallout 4 lately and it does the same thing. At first I thought it was a mod problem or my ENB thing but it still happens even on minimum settings. Epic.

it might be your CPU bottlenecking it? you should turn on some onscreen overlays in Afterburner to see what's throttling things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

it might be your CPU bottlenecking it? you should turn on some onscreen overlays in Afterburner to see what's throttling things

you dont need an overlay to know that larrys been trying to throttle things lol

• Locked thread