Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Nongunz isn't on sale but I bought it anyway and requested a refund 20 minutes later. Bad controls and obtuse menus. Bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Stanley Tweedle posted:

what did you find bad about the controls? i've had no issues, and probably was more willing to work through the obfuscation because i'm having so much fun with the gameplay.

Floaty/slidey feeling that I'm sure I could get used to but just didn't feel like it, to be honest

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'll take the Heist code if you still got it. PM me

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Steam is such a pile of bloated dogshit. It has to "update" every time I open it then freezes with 50% chance when launching a game, any game. loving stupid rear end AIDS bullshit. gently caress Valve

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

PC Gaming

• Locked thread