Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I'm too broke even for the Steam sale right now so I just got Burnout Paradise and Strike Suit Zero. Maybe I'll cave and get Mirage: Arcane Warfare or Battle Brothers by the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Major Isoor posted:

As for me, I bought a $50 Steam gift card at 10% off (Big W, if there's anyone else from Aus lurking around here) yesterday in preparation for the sale, and have so far bought Dishonoured 2, This War of Mine and Life is Strange. (The second two after having them recommended to me many times over the last few weeks) I know I probably should've waited a bit for D2 in case the price is cut further later on, but well, I consider 50% off for the sequel to one of my favourite stealth games to be worth the cost! Hopefully it lives up to the original

All these games are really good. Well, I haven't played a whole lot of This War of Mine but I liked what I did play. I enjoyed Dishonored 2 more than the first (which I also really liked) and while I won't say Life is Strange is the only good feels game like Larry I will say it's the best.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Final haul now that I've sworn myself not to buy any more: Strike Suit Zero, Burnout Paradise, Divinity Anthology (Divine Divinity, Beyond Divinity, Divinity 2), Hollow Knight, Battle Brothers, The Talos Principle - Road to Gehenna, Total War: Warhammer - Realm of the Wood Elves, and Orwell. Also thanks to my boy Action Tortoise for gifting me Ori and the Blind Forest.

• Locked thread