Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

One Man Trash posted:

Is Way of the Samurai 4 fun? And is it a good port?

also In Training did you ever play Ys VI: The Ark of Napishtim and if so, what did you think of it?

il ike the way of the samurai games a lot bbut theyre kind of love them/hate thm games. i think 3's up for dirt cheap, try tht one first and see if you like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ArfJason posted:

if you dont own burnout paradise by now you're really loving up so take this deal.
if anyone wants to do online challenges, i have never uninstalled this and am pretty much always willing to do it. (The servers are still up)

ive never played a burnout game :sweatdrop:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ArfJason posted:

ive only played paradise and its only made me more care that none of the others are on pc.

trust me when i say it is really fun, and the game does everything in its power to make you have a great time and feel good

ok, im buyin it right now and im gonna see if i can steal my buddy's racing wheel. fuckin pumped

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

burnout is better with a controller

he told m e to gently caress off when i asked so controller it is

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

il ike arf's post a lot so ill do the same wth some cheap games i love:

bionic commando rearmed the original bionic commando is one of my favorite nes games ever and this is an excellent remake. the levels are super well designed around your grappling arm, grappling feels amazing, and everything feels super satisfying. i had some trouble getting this working on my comp but for 2.50, it's worth a shot

brigador isometric mech game with tons of different loadouts, three different major types of vehicle with tons of subtypes, and some of the most satisfying city destruction in ages. this was one of my favorite short burst games from last year, i still load it up every now and then to do a freelance mission or two

logic puzzle pack big draw here is the hexcells trilogy, which are some of the best logic puzzles i've ever played. small, super well done games with very satisfying puzzles, highly recommend

la-mulana remake of an extremely badass msx-style metroidvania puzzle platformer. good platforming, great puzzles, loving amazing soundtrack, this is one of my favorite games ever, even if some poo poo's a little overly obtuse. if you get this, keep a notebook in front of you as you play

reccettear dungeon crawling shopkeeper simulator with a fun script. running the shop is the best part of the game, really easy to get sucked into

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol theyre selling the steam link for 15 bucks

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ig ot burnout paradise, pac-man championship dx (2.50 jfc if you dont have it get it), way of the samurai 3, lisa complete and im kickin around getting hollow knight now or waiting nd getting it on switch

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

my comps old as hell and kind of shtty and it plays fine

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Dongicus posted:

Any Imps think darkest dungeon is worth picking up?

its good. wears out its welcome bfore the end but i like it a lot

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

theres a psn sale up rn too, mostly dookie but theres infinifactory for like 12 and shadow of the colossus/ico for pennies on ps3. also steamworld heist nd dig for cheap, those any good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

steamworld heist was great. I think I have a spare humble code for it kicking around though if you want it

oh lol ive got it in my library already, ty though

• Locked thread