Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Steam is currently down for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

[in john glaser voice] DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALS

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i couldn't get into it, but i've only heard good things about darkest dungeons

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Streets of Rogue is pretty fun. it's early access, but I got like 20 hours of fun out of it, and i think that's a good deal for 7.49. the basic premise is that it takes immersive sim type gameplay from game slike *shock and deus ex, and puts it into a randomly generated pixel art city environment. you hack computers, steal stuff, get into gun fights etc. to complete quests and make your way through levels.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

frank.club posted:

Dishonered 2 is really really good.

i liked it a lot, but got distracted and still haven't beaten the last mission

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

mysterious loyall X posted:

my recomendation for pixel platformers on steam is momodora 4: reverie under the moonlight because it was made by 1 japanese person. bye.

have you played that wonderboy remaster? it looks pretty cool, but it's not on sale yet, alas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

has anyone played streets of rogue? it sounds fun (esp co-op) but I'm kind of burned out on pixelated humourous roguelites and it's early access lol

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2017/03/14/streets-of-rogue-review-early-access/

i think it's pretty cool. the humor is very bad, but easy to ignore. it captures the deus-ex feeling pretty well, given the format, imo

• Locked thread