Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
King of Dragon Pass and Necrodancer for $3 apiece sounds good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

oooh

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
whatever it is that defines the house style of modern id software games, i dont like it

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

There's something sluggish and suffocating about them I can't really explain. Reminds me of early unreal engine 3 stuff. It's totally subjective I guess I just feel like I'm wading through grease trying to play them properly

agreed

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Larry Parrish posted:

I've been playing Heavily Modded Fallout 4 lately and it does the same thing. At first I thought it was a mod problem or my ENB thing but it still happens even on minimum settings. Epic.

it might be your CPU bottlenecking it? you should turn on some onscreen overlays in Afterburner to see what's throttling things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

HORMELCHILI posted:

you dont need an overlay to know that larrys been trying to throttle things lol

enabling mod after mod, distorting Todd Howards beautiful dream beyond recognition, and tugging his dirty loving dick all the while

• Locked thread