Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

why buy wots3 orver wots 4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

ArfJason posted:

Every one of my interactions with uplay were super painless but granted i wasnt there for the shitshow ac2s launch was.i dobt mind even though its unnecessary but removibg games to force you to use their store is so lame

listen. If you play ubisoft games, you are a cuckold.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i guess im' going to buy shadow tactics and nothing else. gently caress you gaben you fat lard

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

In the last 6 months I've decided that Paradox is AIDS.

i decided this when they released 20 pointless ck2 ex packs within 2 weeks of the game coming out

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

a better idea is to play doom 1 and doom 2 campains then scooe out some simply amazeballs wads. Love those wads. hell maybe play thru the quake 1 campain again too, love those vertically ortiented levels

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Steam version works fine you just need to swap out the music files for the original OST because they stripped out all the NIN music

ya

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

you have to play the doom 2 campaign before you can play cool wads. its the law

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i will not

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

folder posted:

Owlboy is supposed to be good, isn't it?

it looks nice but its insanely boring

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

my recomendation for pixel platformers on steam is momodora 4: reverie under the moonlight because it was made by 1 japanese person. bye.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

sector_corrector posted:

have you played that wonderboy remaster? it looks pretty cool, but it's not on sale yet, alas.

i haven't, but wonder boy 3 and monster world 4 [with a girl...sjws? fuuuuu] are cool and you can play them for free

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

You can also buy them on steam in that genesis collection for pennies I believe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snhiofL2Rh4&t=4s

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

folder posted:

Thanks gamer. This was on my list because unlike Owlboy it seems to have a giant set of cans

it;s reallly good and doesn't overstay its welcome which is a problem a lot of games have in general, and pretty challenging while being fair + some cool secrets and tricks. thank you playsim website for showing me this game

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Is it 40 dollars of good?

any bethesda game is easily worth 2x that much

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i bought dungeon siege not because i want to play dungeon siege but because i want to use the ultaim 5 mod for dungeon siege, hope it works. also i'm a big fan of the film.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i haven't played the surge or even seen what it looks like but you can immediately tell its bad thanks to the key code for bad games "souls-like" and "western." bahaha

• Locked thread