Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Hopping on board.

My ID and Wishlist

EDIT: don't know why my link looks different from everyone elses. Hope it's not a problem :shrug:

SirPhoebos fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Jun 26, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Cuntpunch posted:

NON RIDE

Update: Gonna have to raise a red flag about SirPhoebos

After 3 hours from his post after mine, he still hadn't so much as tried to add me on Steam, so I friended him. Somewhere in the next hour he appears to have accepted that request and then immediately went offline. And that was now around 3 hours ago, still no contact, though Steam's (admittedly faulty) offline timer says he was online just a few minutes ago.

Sorry, I was at work, had other stuff to focus on :sweatdrop:

If Steam was showing me online, it would have been from my home computer.

EDIT: didn't read the OP. You'd think that after posting here for almost 10 years I wouldn't make dumb mistakes like that. :downs:

SirPhoebos fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Jun 26, 2017

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

I got Shantae, Orc's Must Die 2, and Sir, You are being hunted from Xander77 :tipshat:

SirPhoebos fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Jun 27, 2017

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Okay Let's do this right this time: Gifted up to sklurb^

My profile
My Wishlist

Accidentally gifted Ferrosol too, but got it right in the end

SirPhoebos fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Jul 2, 2017

• Locked thread