Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
too much dead rat
Nov 7, 2009

You think you're looking at me through some window, when all you're really doing is looking in a mirror.
Gonna try out this train thing and gift up!

Mr. Reese from the USA

I'm pretty open to try out stuff outside my list if it's a cool game.

Sent Nancy Drew Lies about Labyrinths along!

Edit: Thanks to Little Mac for Darkest Dungeon! I'm gonna be the one guy who doesn't die.

too much dead rat fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Jun 27, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

too much dead rat
Nov 7, 2009

You think you're looking at me through some window, when all you're really doing is looking in a mirror.
Going around for another lap! Gifting up to haven!

Mr. Reese from the USA!

Edit: Way of the Samurai 4 sent!
Double Edit: Thank you Genpei Turtle for Axiom Verge!

too much dead rat fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Jun 28, 2017

too much dead rat
Nov 7, 2009

Gonna hop on board yet again barreling towards Brightman. Can't decide what to spend the rest of my steam budget on and this is more fun.

Mr. Reese from the USA

I'm open to stuff not on my wishlist so long as you make the solemn promise that it rules.

Edit: Sent Firewatch to Brightman, hopefully I didn't entangle matters further.
Edit2: Thank you Nettle for Black Mesa!
Edit3: Thank you skullsklurbskull for White Noise 2 and Slime San!

too much dead rat fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Jun 28, 2017

too much dead rat
Nov 7, 2009

Solid Poopsnake posted:

He likes Person of Interest, so he deserves top dollar, but he prefers Reese over over Shaw, so lowball.

E: Taking my chatty rear end out of this thread for Nettle's sanity.

Shaw had yet to be introduced in the show when I set it as my steam name and everyone got to know me by that name. My ranking is Shaw > Root > Reese > Fusco > Finch, though I love them all. Why yes I am an insufferable nerd. I too will now gently caress off out of this thread.

too much dead rat
Nov 7, 2009

Going around one more time. Gifting up to Xander.

Mr. Reese from the USA!

e: Great Whale Road sent!
e2: Thank you Ningyou for Death Road to Canada and for the excellent taste in avatars.

too much dead rat fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Jun 28, 2017

• Locked thread